Shocking! How 'odd' bits all add up!!!

thank you for posting this its probably a good explanation of my week last week and why i put on 2 lbs lol

I'll definitely be weighing my cereal this week. Also I think I'll change to puffed wheat cos you don't get many Bran Flakes in 28g. Thanks for the great post it has certainly focused my mind !!!

I'm definately guilty of that this week, and it is shocking! After weigh in on thursday I had a Linda McCartney country pie with my dinner - just looked that up (20.5 syns!!). Then Saturday night I got thoroughly drunk for the first time in months, and my 'few glasses of wine' I had planned turned into 2 bottles (50 syns??) and a few cherry brandys (about 20 syns). The next day I felt so awful I had 2 slices of white toast and spread (13 syns) and a pot noodle (6.5 syns), plus a normal coke (7 syns), and in the evening still felt rubbish so had a chinese - vegetables in black bean sauce (7 syns), fried rice (4 syns), and onion rings (at least 10 syns).

I've had about 5 syns since then on essentials, so my total for the week? 143 :eek::cry:

All my own doing, i'm not drinking anymore! Turns a good SWer bad :break_diet:

Sapphire, do you like vodka? I stick to that with diet coke... the syn value is lower x

I very rarely drink to be honest, could go without, but i've been on warfarin for the last 3 months and had to limit myself to 2 units at a time (including on my wedding day!) so I decided to go a bit mad now i'm off it. I don't think i'll be doing that again for quite a while, i'll stick to my cups of tea at the pub instead I think!

Just wanted to say thanks for this thread! Bloody awesome, I didn't even realise how many times I 'just have one' chocolate button, 'just a couple of crisps here and a handful of chips there.
Well today I can actually say hand on heart I have been totally and utterly 100% so thankyou xx

Back