Shocking WI ! ! !

absolutely brilliant - that is FANTASTIC!! I had my 2nd WI in yesterday and lost 5lb and I haven't been good this week - i lost the plot and treated myself to a salad (i never thought I'd say "treat" and "salad" in the same sentence!!). I took one of my friends with me who wants to start LT and thank God i'd lost weight otherwise I'd be mortified!! Really going to stick to it now and go for it - I'm loving losing weight - it's a novelty for me!! I dream of losing 11 lb in one week - you are my inspiration!!

Last edited:
thats terrific!

question from the newbie --

how much walking exercrise would account for this past weeK?

and how much water do you consume?

absolutely brilliant keep walking its working for you.

Well done babe, you are doing fantastically.

x

WOW!!!!!! :eek:

Laura that is amazing well done you, Now please let me sodding catch up to you :D

P.S You are friggin stunning now girl, Just imagine when you have lost all the weight, Buy a stick missy to hit them off with (Men that is lol) XX

Thank you honey, but there is only one man for me, the same one who has put up with me while being on LT :giggle:

:cupid:aaah - your comment about your man! That is so lovely!
Just amazed by your weight loss - is this a record?
The first week is always good but blimey - after 5 weeks to lose over 3 stone!
I am stunned!:wow::talk017:

Went for my WI yesterday,and I was shocked!!!

Now for those who have not read some of my posts and wondering why I am loosing so much compared to everyone else, that is because I have so my weight to loose, I knew on starting that because of this fact that my weight loss would be more dramatic.

Soooooo week 5 WI, *drum roll * 1 Stonne :D :D :D

OMG :eek::eek: how fab is that !!!!

Well done Laura - that's great :D

Debz x

Thank you all for all your comments ! !

I do feel FAB! I think I am still in shock ! ! I was hoping to get to 3 stonne this week, not half way to 4 ! !

About the walking, before I went LT, as I said before, I have a lot of weight to loose, and before I started to loose weight, walking a short distance would leave me sweating, and last Saturday was the first time I had a proper walk while being on LT, I dont know how far I walked, but I was walking for maybe 2 hours?? that includes stopping at some shops and stuff.

Then on Monday I think I walked about 3 kilometers with my OH, it was his idea and he was impressed by how much I can walk without struggling!!! What we walked on Monday about 6 months ago I done 1/4 of that walk and had to stop!!

Water : I make a point of drinking at least 2 litres a day and then whatever after that.

One thing I have found is that if I have a water bottle that has a sports cap on it, I drink more water that way than having a big 2 litre bottle to drink.

I start work at 7 and bring a 2 litre bottle and a 750 ml bottle, drink the 750 ml bottle, then fill it up with the 2 litre bottle, and make sure I have drank all that water before I finish at 3, and then have a bottle of water with me the rest of the day and just get a fresh bottle when it is done, and bring a bottle to bed!

I hope all that helps someone :giggle:

:D:D:D:DOH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
GO YOU!!

Don't lessen your achievement -what Porgeous says is spot on. Thats a tremendous loss no matter what -esp at week 5!!

WELL DONE!!

:cupid:aaah - your comment about your man! That is so lovely!
Just amazed by your weight loss - is this a record?
The first week is always good but blimey - after 5 weeks to lose over 3 stone!
I am stunned!:wow::talk017:

I have never been able to do things by halves :giggle: I was stunned yesterday I can tell you. I am starting to wonder if I can get a week where I loose over a stonne, I know I shouldnt but .......................everyone needs a challenge. I am definetly doing more walking this week!

As For my man, he needs all the sympathy he needs putting up with me the last 5 weeks :giggle:
Thank you for your comment honey x x

thanks 4 the advice!

yes, your advice has helped -- i am determined to get out and walk -->and ur story is inspiring me to move and lose!

btw, congrats on the decision to stop smoking -- i stopped 2 1/2 yrs ago and it was the best thing i did (to breath better!)

congrats that is amazing!!

Irish Laura, that is simply amazing, very well done to you!

wow keep it up ur great :)

Back