Shocking WI ! ! !

Thank you honey, but there is only one man for me, the same one who has put up with me while being on LT :giggle:

Awwwwwwwwwwww that is so cute, :):)

Has he got a brother that is single? :p

Wowzers! You go girl!!!

That is amazing and i am soooooooooo happy for you!

You have done so well, keeping strong and determined, positive, stopping smoking, loosing so much weight and walking flat out! Wow - thats a big lifestyle change - and the best part is you have so many exciting times ahead of you - i look forward to following your story and sharing your success story.

Well done babe! Im really over the moon for u xoxoxox

Aww thank you all!!

Your support really does mean alot ! !

I feel amazing, I actually like walking now, and find I want to go for a walk ! ! I done some time on my exercise bike this morning as the weather is bad here today.

My OH started LT, bless him, he keeps telling me he is hungry, I think he is realising just what I went through the first week.

He will get there, I wont let him giev up !

I have just told him (not that he suffers in the department AT ALL), that his 'man' will grow as he looses weight, I hope that works :giggle:

Went for my WI yesterday,and I was shocked!!!

Now for those who have not read some of my posts and wondering why I am loosing so much compared to everyone else, that is because I have so my weight to loose, I knew on starting that because of this fact that my weight loss would be more dramatic.

Soooooo week 5 WI, *drum roll * 1 Stonne :D :D :D

thats absolutely brill!! do you exercise too?? whats your start weight if you dont mind me asking!! its amazing the amount you are losing well bleedin done :D:D:D

Back