SHOCKING WI!!

Well done Laura that's fantastic. What a great first week wi! You should be really pleased with yourself for that. Keep up the good work. Real inspiration for you to keep going now!

OMG! well done you. That is amazing!!

I am still in shock, I never thought I would loose that, my biggest in the past was 1 stonne, and that was in the full week!!

I am so happy with it though, it has been a hard week, but its been so worth it!!

For people who are not loosing as much, dont be disheartened, I have more weight to lose, than you probably weigh ! ! !

Thank you for all your messages, it does mean alot :D

Islandbreeze, I believe the worst thing you can do on a diet is WI everyday, if you do it on a weekly basis, it gives you something to look forward too, are you drinking enough water honey?? Exercise, I believe helps too, as your in ketosis your body is making energy, and by doing some exercise your using up that energy, so your body has to burn more fat, thats my logical thinking though that might be wrong. For me yesterday I spent about an hour and a half cleaning our 2 cars, windows, hoovering, polishing, the whole lot! Stuck my MP3 player on and didnt notice the time going buy!

I hope that helps someone!

Thank you all again. x x

Islandbreeze, I believe the worst thing you can do on a diet is WI everyday, if you do it on a weekly basis, it gives you something to look forward too, are you drinking enough water honey?? Exercise, I believe helps too, as your in ketosis your body is making energy, and by doing some exercise your using up that energy, so your body has to burn more fat, thats my logical thinking though that might be wrong. For me yesterday I spent about an hour and a half cleaning our 2 cars, windows, hoovering, polishing, the whole lot! Stuck my MP3 player on and didnt notice the time going buy!

I am rather addicted to daily weighing. Drinking loads of water. Don't really exercise - partly because it's so hot here that I don't think I could (no air-con anywhere) and partly because have a 1yr old and he's not going to sit quietly while I exercise, he's just at the mobile, getting into everything stage. Having said that, I figure running after him all day and pushing the pram around in this heat (lots of hills) should be good exercise. Pram plus baby is 22 kilos, that's a lot to push up a steep hill in tropical heat.

So impressed by your weight loss, can't wait to see what it is next week. :)

Hmmmm I dont understand it then honey, but I honestly think you should try weekly WI, it could be a help to your determination.

x x

Get your husband to hide the scales ;)

Started LT on Monday after being weighed on Friday night. Friday night I had a few drinks with friends, Sat morning had a cooked breakfast, cooked on my George Foreman, Saturday night went out for a 3 course meal, very calorific, lots of drinks on Sat night, high calories ones too, Sunday had another cooked breakfast, Sunday afternoon had a full Sunday roast, Sunday evening had burger and chips and late Sunday evening I had pizza. I had all the things I love last weekend in preparation for LT, and the length of time that I am going to be on it.

I started LT on Monday morning, TOTM appeared as well, a pretty bad one, got through to today on LT, went for WI and ................... in 5 days I have lost 16lbs, thats 1 stone, 2 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say I am still in shock, I asked the pharmacist to double check!! I expected 5lbs max!!!

Im in shock and I dont know how I have lost this much, but its gone, and Im verrrry happy :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry for TMI but I wanted you to see the full picture!!

Laura x

i want a burger, congrats

Back