Shooting Star's Diary to Goal!

Day 1

Weight: 10.11

I've decided to start a diary so I can write about my journey on the diet. I've set myself a target weight of 9st. I'm also setting myself a challenge to lose a stone by the 22nd Oct. I have a party to go to and old school friends are going to be there so I have to look my best lol. :) My goals are:
  • To get under 10st
  • To get to 9st 7lbs
  • To fit into size 10
  • To reach target of 9st
Started today and at the moment I feel hungry. Just trying to fill myself with water. I know this diet is going to be hard but I can do it ( I think, lol). :)

You can definitely do it. Stay positive and focused on the end goal :) and stay on here!! If you feel like a binge or a nibble just take 2 minutes to assess what you really want - if you do make a mistake just gather yourself up and carry one - dont let a nibble drag out for days.

Youll be fine - good luck!!

welcome to CD! :D i am planning on starting my diary soon and i have been on this for nearly 22 weeks! lol.
Good luck with your journey!
xxxx

Day 5

Day 5 of the plan and I'm doing ok. I found the weekend hard but I got though it. Not getting weighed until Friday so I've got a couple days still. I did feel really hungry over the weekend but I just kept on drinking water. Fingers crossed I'll have a good loss. :)

Back