shopping trip a big success!!!!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
well as im off on my hols in 11 days i went shopping today and it went superbly.....
i bought mostly all i needed and all but a few of my bottoms are a size 16:D(from a 22-24)and all but a few tops depending on the material are a size 14:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D(from a 20-22),i was over the moon with how well it went.
normally i would come home from clothes shopping depressed and fed up as i could never find anything to fit and now no matter what what shop i went inot i would find something to fit me,so all in all i had a great day,
thanx for reading hope you all are doing great,
elaine x:D:D:D:D:D

That's great I'm so pleased for you, all that hard work is so worth it!! Can't wait till I go hols shopping in August just hope there are still some lovely stuff in the shops!! xx

Thats brilliant Elaine - makes it all worthwhile doesnt it! Really pleased for you :D, well done hun x

its really true nothing could have tasted better to me than the feeling i had getting into all those lovely clothes!!!and to top it all off everywhere was having a mid-summer sale so picked up a few bargains too!!!!
happy days

Yay Elaine. What a fabulous feeling that must have been.

can i ask how tall you are???

i'm trying to get into a size 16 dress i've just ordered... it hasn't come yet but the 18's were sold out...

my 18 jeans are lose and nearly fell down the other day...

i'm 5'10" and currently 16st2lbs... need to be in the dress on july 12th

well done babes... i bet you just feel ecstatic... xxx

hi elaine, that is excellent news. You are going to have a whale of a time on you hoildays. im telling ya this well i think is the best thing about this diet the clothes shopping...actually been able to go into the skinnies shops wooohooo :) :) delighted for ya :)

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
well done elaine, you have done fab, you are right, nothing tastes better than fitting into those smaller clothes and feeling fab!!!! go girl!!!

Back