Shopping

Hey, can't get the smile off my face at the moment! And speaking of faces I can't believe the difference in mine, my cheeks and neck have changed loads and I can actually see where my jawline is. The extra chin will be the last to go though, it's the family failing :(

Mrs L's just off doing her own thing; just had a phone call from her: 'I've just finished work, but I'm off to watch Supergrass' lol

You look fab hun! Well done. I keep telling myself i won't buy too much till i'm at/near goal but at least i do have a few smaller items in my wardrbe to shrink into. I think its actually quite important to buy yourself something nice clotheswise along the way, see them as rewards as you deserve to be showing off your body and your losses, not hiding under huge clothes! Be proud.....xx

You look fab hun! Well done. I keep telling myself i won't buy too much till i'm at/near goal but at least i do have a few smaller items in my wardrbe to shrink into. I think its actually quite important to buy yourself something nice clotheswise along the way, see them as rewards as you deserve to be showing off your body and your losses, not hiding under huge clothes! Be proud.....xx

Well, I've always said I'm doing this for health reasons, so I can play properly with my kids and be a good role model for them.

But I guess there's nothing wrong with looking good along the way is there? :D

Back