Shortage of packs getting beyond a joke

I think Laura's advice is excellent, which is why I suggested we get her take on the situation (as a Locum).

I hope you get things resolved Donna - you can be firm but fair. If your counsellor is lovely, you can acknowledge that AND explain the situation with the packs.

Good luck!

Take care.

Mrs Lxxxxx

I chicened out of complaining a bit, felt bad cos I'm not good at being mean. You're right Katie I am very smiley and not good at complaining at all lol. Especially as the anger I had on sat had passed. She was very apoligetic and said it had been a mistake by LL itself. But as toller girl said dunno why she couldnt have ordered them earlier. As for the locums comment, I think I'm just going to let that one go over my head. I know fine well I'm not "addicted" to chocolate. It just happens to be one of the tools I use to alow me to successfully get through this diet. Think at my WI on sat would be good if me and the other ladies mentioned to our LLC that it wasn't good that the packs werent available, and it caused problems for us. Without attacking her, just letting her know.

Back