Should be starting on Tuesday!

tamtam

Hey everyone

Well I have decided to give it a go and am so excited. I went to the pharmacy on Saturday and they gave me a DVD to watch etc and the girl said I should be eligible to do it. She recorded my BMI as 28.7 but when I worked it out myself it was 29.2. I'm a bit worried that when I go back to speak to the pharmacist tomorrow she will say that I am unable to do it due to my BMI. Can anyone tell me if I should be suitable for it or not? The girl who took my details etc was not the regular girl who does it so I think maybe she made a mistake.

Please help!! I really want to be able to start on Tuesday!

I think your starting BMI has to be 28 or above, so you should be alright x:)

Sorry but can't help with the BMI info but just wanted to say that I hope you can start it and good luck if you do. Whatever weight you want to lose will fall off with this, it's the best!

Thanks guys for the support. I know it sounds so lame but I'm hoping that the stuff i've been eating leading up to starting might up my BMI slightly so I can definitely give it a go. Am going on holiday on July 30th so am hoping to lose as much weight as possible before then and then beginning again when I get back!

Back