Should be starting on Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tamtam, 31 May 2009 Social URL.

1. tamtam

tamtam Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Hey everyone

Well I have decided to give it a go and am so excited. I went to the pharmacy on Saturday and they gave me a DVD to watch etc and the girl said I should be eligible to do it. She recorded my BMI as 28.7 but when I worked it out myself it was 29.2. I'm a bit worried that when I go back to speak to the pharmacist tomorrow she will say that I am unable to do it due to my BMI. Can anyone tell me if I should be suitable for it or not? The girl who took my details etc was not the regular girl who does it so I think maybe she made a mistake.

Please help!! I really want to be able to start on Tuesday!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flame1205

flame1205 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    All about W8
    I think your starting BMI has to be 28 or above, so you should be alright x:)

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry but can't help with the BMI info but just wanted to say that I hope you can start it and good luck if you do. Whatever weight you want to lose will fall off with this, it's the best!

5. tamtam

tamtam Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Thanks guys for the support. I know it sounds so lame but I'm hoping that the stuff i've been eating leading up to starting might up my BMI slightly so I can definitely give it a go. Am going on holiday on July 30th so am hoping to lose as much weight as possible before then and then beginning again when I get back!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.