Should i be feelign this bad!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Froots, 6 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Froots

Froots Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im on day 5 and I am feeling so rough. My short term memory has gone and i keep mixing up my words when im trying to speak. I have no energy at all, walking up one flight of stairs is leaving me faint.

I just did a trial run putting up my new tent and it took me over an hour because i had to keep stopping and i spent most of the time sitting down because i didnt have the energy to stand.

Is it supposed to be this bad??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JulieC

JulieC Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Froots, sorry you are feeling so bad.. Never read any comments like yours so can't really comment. I am on day 6.. not convinced it is working for me cos I keep jumping on the home scales, but determined to stick to it until my wi on mon. x

4. flame1205

flame1205 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    All about W8
    Hi Froots hope you feeling a bit better, its day 8 for me and I feel ok most of the time, I do start getting tired mid afternoon, its really important not to over do stuff in the first week I think, you will start to feel better soon, its just your body adjusting to the diet. Good luck xx:):):):):):):)

5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Froots, you'll be fine - stick with it and make sure you're drinking plenty of water! Be kind to yourself and don't expect too much off yourself - especially this first week.

Julie ... home scales are notorious liars ... totally ignore what they say. You'd have to be an unknown medical phenomenon defying all the laws of physics for it not to work!!! xx

6. butterball

butterball Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi this is day 1 for me and pleased not felt too bad at all, but in bed now and getting cramps in lower legs, anyone had that and / or know why it is?
    Thanx x

7. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Froots,
    sorry you are not feeling too good. I don't have much advice on it except to take it easy and if you are very worried then contact someone professional, your pharmacist might be a good place to start, or G.P. if you are under their care on this diet. Best of luck to any one else with symptoms, if they are related to this diet they should pass once the first few days are over. Good luck.
    Doirin

8. tegzy

tegzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    i have also felt faint and my legs have felt crampy, im on day 3, i keep mixing my words up too, i asked my boyfriend to shut the water, meaning window haha, i just look on the bright side of it! will hopefully settle down within next week or so xx

9. Froots

Froots Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank you for the advice, I actually got so bad that I could walk up the stairs to my bedroom! my ketostix was the darkest it could get so i gave in and ate, and I felt so much better for it.

But i have stuck with it since and feel fine. I just think that my body cant cope with being that much in ketosis (a similar thing happened when i tried the atkins years ago).

Im going get advice at my weight in later and see what they say.

BTW the cramps are due to lack of sodium (salt)

10. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I was told that if your ketostix says the darkest colour, that means you are dehydrated. Are you drinking enough water? Glad you feel better though.

11. Froots

Froots Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I had easily drank 3 maybe 4 liters by then. I actually need to keep an eye that im not drinking too much im constantly sipping to get rid of the metalic taste i get in my mouth .....but it never goes away

12. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think on LT everyone's different so yes i'm sure it's possible to feel purely negative effects - just as it's possible to feel only positive side effects (more energy etc)

Any problems or concerns and you really should speak to pharmacist and LT, especially if people on here havne't suffered so badly.

I'm sorry you felt the need to eat - but you really need to stick 100% to it to get the best results. GOod luck.

13. Froots

Froots Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The girl at the chemist is so shy she is next to useless and didn't have a response when i talked to her about it but i still lost 7lb so its not all bad!!:flirt2:

14. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Froots,
    Congratulations on your first weigh in, I hope you are starting to feel much better now. Hope those symptoms don't rear again.
    Doirin

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.