Should I be mad or glad.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kerry-b, 1 February 2014.

1. kerry-b

kerry-b Well-Known Member

That my 6 yr old has just scoffed the huge bag of grapes I had packed for my lunch & snack???

Sent from my LT18i using mobile app
  2. louise1982

louise1982 Well-Known Member

That made me smile as my girls have just eaten the last of the apples and bananas and like you I'm not sure to be mad or glad lol
  3. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

To be honest if he ate them ALL I'd be concerned. And watching for mad dashes to the loo!! ;)
  4. kerry-b

kerry-b Well-Known Member

Lol it's not unusual for him to eat loads of grapes and really only an issue as we are out for the day but no where near a shop to replace them

Sent from my LT18i using mobile app
  5. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Haha love it. I never refuse fruit for little one but I also curse when she wants that last banana....that's my breakfast snarked
  6. Mummyshelleycat

Mummyshelleycat Well-Known Member

Yep!!! This has happened to be today another trip to asda for me for more fruit x
  7. Embo

Embo Member

If I want any of my grapes then they need to come out when my 3 are all asleep. My children are little grape monsters :cry:
  8. miss.mooey

miss.mooey Well-Known Member

I have to buy 2 packs of grapes wen i go shopping 1 for me to freeze and the other for hubby and LO to scoff in one sitting.
    If i didnt do this i wouldnt hav any hope in getting any!