Should I be worried?

BellyFlop

Silver Member
I am down another five pounds since Tuesday's weigh in....seems excessive...after my first weeks massive loss, I was not expecting anything more than a few pounds, but over the week...not a couple of days!:confused::eek:

I feel fine, but this is weird....very weird!

i wouldnt be worried if i were u, id be pleased!!! Some people do lose quite alot over the first few weeks, but then you will notice a decrease! enjoy it while it lasts darlin! well done!!!xx

Bloody hell dont worry about it, be chuffed and over the moon at the rate your losing! What was your starting weight? I think the more we have to lose the faster it comes off, especially the first month x

Hi Belly...
The first amount of weight you lose is mainly water... you must have held quiet alot .... then you start burning fat ...it is a TFR and if you used to eat quiet a lot of cals then you are bound to lose quiet a lot at first .... I would be REALLY pleased ...you are doing FANTASTIC !!!! Might just take a while for your brain to catch up xxxx

Don't think so .It will probably slow down soon enough,
I would be over the moon.
I seem to have a decent weight loss one week and a rubbish one the week after.That may just be me.
My metabolism is knackered after being on and off diets for years.
The first time I did a proper diet , slimmers world, I lost tons and was only 10 stone to begin with but, had never dieted before, if I did S/W now I probably would lose nothing

Enjoy this first burst....seeing a big jump in the scales has to be motivating. After a few weeks it will even out to aprox a stone a month so ENJOY THE BIG LOSSES NOW HUN. xxxx

Hi Belly...
The first amount of weight you lose is mainly water... you must have held quiet alot .... then you start burning fat ...it is a TFR and if you used to eat quiet a lot of cals then you are bound to lose quiet a lot at first .... I would be REALLY pleased ...you are doing FANTASTIC !!!! Might just take a while for your brain to catch up xxxx

I know Nic, But the first two weeks I did my own diet and lost ten pounds so I guess that was water.....even the pharmacist said the initial weight loss would have shifted all of my water (I have a set of scales with bmi, body water mass indicators on them) and my water level is low according to that, so it must be the fat burning now?!

And of course, being TFR, I know that this is a shock to the system, but the weeks leading up I was on 1500kcals a day and then on my own diet I was on 1200kcals, so it's not like I've binged in the weeks leading up to LT....yeah I think my brain is finding it hard to take in!

I really happy, but shocked with the losses being so big and fast! I was in a size 22-24 fitted top three and a half weeks ago, now I'm in a size 18 which fastens easily except for the boob buttons....cause they are mahoosive!:D Now just need my hips to catch up with my top half, I look like a pear shaped buddha!

Great losses so far bellyflop !

Don't think so .It will probably slow down soon enough,
I would be over the moon.
I seem to have a decent weight loss one week and a rubbish one the week after.That may just be me.
My metabolism is knackered after being on and off diets for years.
The first time I did a proper diet , slimmers world, I lost tons and was only 10 stone to begin with but, had never dieted before, if I did S/W now I probably would lose nothing
Some peoples bodies lose weight that way...sometimes just takes time for your body to catch up and let go of the fat xxxxxx :D

I know Nic, But the first two weeks I did my own diet and lost ten pounds so I guess that was water.....even the pharmacist said the initial weight loss would have shifted all of my water (I have a set of scales with bmi, body water mass indicators on them) and my water level is low according to that, so it must be the fat burning now?!

And of course, being TFR, I know that this is a shock to the system, but the weeks leading up I was on 1500kcals a day and then on my own diet I was on 1200kcals, so it's not like I've binged in the weeks leading up to LT....yeah I think my brain is finding it hard to take in!

I really happy, but shocked with the losses being so big and fast! I was in a size 22-24 fitted top three and a half weeks ago, now I'm in a size 18 which fastens easily except for the boob buttons....cause they are mahoosive!:D Now just need my hips to catch up with my top half, I look like a pear shaped buddha!
WOW Hunni xxxx Just watch the weight fall off .... you should put some before and inbetween pictures up ...because you are doing sooooooooo well
I binged before i started...you must have will power of steel huni :eek:
Know what you mean by the shape, apparently i have big boobs (for me) slim mid drift and then i bulges out again look a bit strange shap wise at the min; however i have already lost weight on my legs (been using slendertone) and jeans are fitting that havent fitted for the last 6-7 months!!!!!
1500 cals to around 400 is still a massive drop and if you have been glugging water that would also that helps too
That said i think you should go shopping and enjoy your new size (for a week or 2 - you won't be an 18 long at this rate XX)

And you're complaining?:D:D:D Wish I had the same problem! We are gonna be shopping for size 8s when we meet up! For you at least;) Debenhams here we come :D

WOW Hunni xxxx Just watch the weight fall off .... you should put some before and inbetween pictures up ...because you are doing sooooooooo well
I binged before i started...you must have will power of steel huni :eek:
Know what you mean by the shape, apparently i have big boobs (for me) slim mid drift and then i bulges out again look a bit strange shap wise at the min; however i have already lost weight on my legs (been using slendertone) and jeans are fitting that havent fitted for the last 6-7 months!!!!!
1500 cals to around 400 is still a massive drop and if you have been glugging water that would also that helps too
That said i think you should go shopping and enjoy your new size (for a week or 2 - you won't be an 18 long at this rate XX)

Cheers Nic!

The size 18 is top only, the bottom half is around a size 20...as size 22 jeans are hanging off me, but really belted in as I refuse to buy jeans in a size 20, seeing as size 18 jeans is a feat that is in sight!:D

I'd had a breast lump scare a few months back and well, it gave a me massive kick up the arris....knew I had to sort my weight issues and food problems out, so I've been healthy eating for a while....but just got tough on myself in the past weeks....and hopefully this is my new beginning!

Like you say, we do lose in one place first, mine is always top, then face, then belly and bum, I have chicken legs so no weight to lose there!:D

And you're complaining?:D:D:D Wish I had the same problem! We are gonna be shopping for size 8s when we meet up! For you at least;) Debenhams here we come :D

Thanks Cee-cee!:D

We will be strutting around Liverpool in our hot pants in no time!

Lisa xx:D

Cheers Nic!

The size 18 is top only, the bottom half is around a size 20...as size 22 jeans are hanging off me, but really belted in as I refuse to buy jeans in a size 20, seeing as size 18 jeans is a feat that is in sight!:D

I'd had a breast lump scare a few months back and well, it gave a me massive kick up the arris....knew I had to sort my weight issues and food problems out, so I've been healthy eating for a while....but just got tough on myself in the past weeks....and hopefully this is my new beginning!

Like you say, we do lose in one place first, mine is always top, then face, then belly and bum, I have chicken legs so no weight to lose there!:D
Yeah, things like that are really scary!!! and do make you realise Lots of tomatoes, broccolli and strawberries!!!! I have a cervical problem a couple fo yrs ago and it was soo scary ... I read the you are what you eat and food doctor book and i really, believe the food you eat and your lifestyle really does affect things like that (great books!)
Good on you for starting before LT!! There is no hopefully about it hunni...this IS the beginning of the new you xxx :D:D:D

Thanks Cee-cee!:D

We will be strutting around Liverpool in our hot pants in no time!

Lisa xx:D

They better alert the coastguard in my case:eek: They will be chucking themselves off the ferry!

Well done, but I think you should share your losses xx

Thanks Nic, I really appreciate comments like that! They inspire me to keep at it!

It feels like the first time something has really clicked in me.....I had a proper SERIOUS reason to pull my finger out and the fact that LT actually works is the spur I needed to sort my weight problem out...Plus my kids need me, especially my son, he is severely Autistic and has some other developmental delays, so he will be at home with me always.....so this for this is for him too!:)

They better alert the coastguard in my case:eek: They will be chucking themselves off the ferry!

Hahahaha! Gerry will need his Pacemaker!:D

As for me, there will be an eclipse of the moon happening the day I get my butt cheeks out!:eek::D

Back