Should I be worried?

Hmmmm, I get the one about doing it alone sometimes being easier.....My Hubby (Kevin The Teenager..bless him) is my most difficult child, followed by my daughter and my son is the easiest in some aspects, he is happy with the simplest of things in life, whereas my 3 years going on 33 daughter is well aware of the stock market and what money can buy!!! (typical girl!:D)...

My boy is nearly six, bit like having an eternal baby, he finger feeds and uses a baby bottle at night, and wears nappies as he is unable to communicate that he's number two'ed! And he doesn't sleep very much!

But he is really lovely and is a sunny little character with a huge smile and lots of affection for me and his family! Love him sooooo much!

And my Daughter too, she is a madam but fab and gawjuss!:)

How old is your boy?
always the way! My eldest is hard work at the min..he's very stressed about all the changes that are happening (he moves to high school this year!) So home is chaos!!! He's 11 (feel sorry for him really..because he isn't outwardly disabled people don't expect him to have such little understanding ...which can lead to tricky situations :Dalls fun tho and every day is different! He's a genius when it comes to maths and sciene xx hopefully he can use that in a career
My youngest is 5 and is the best paddy thrower in the world (it makes me laugh) he sounds like a little chinese man and goes bright red. He copies alot of the eldest but thats just his age ...very cute

Thank You and well done to you!

Well if it doesn't settle, can you imagine?

Kate Moss will be getting her P45!:D

Lisa xx
LMAO GO LISA!!!! Britains next supermodel xxxx

Bloodyhell Bellyflop, no wonder your losing so much weight with a 3 year old and a disabled son, surviving on 400, and odd calories. You deserve massive losses, I take my hat off you, your children sound like they have a lovely Mum.Its a wonder your not collapsing out of sheer exhaustion.

Bloodyhell Bellyflop, no wonder your losing so much weight with a 3 year old and a disabled son, surviving on 400, and odd calories. You deserve massive losses, I take my hat off you, your children sound like they have a lovely Mum.Its a wonder your not collapsing out of sheer exhaustion.

Only just spotted this.....and thank you!:)

That means a lot, but I'm just doing what millions of other Mums do!

I'm full of energy all the time now, It's a bit weird, I am actually trying to create ironing/washing/cleaning opportunites for myself!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D:eek::D

Only just spotted this.....and thank you!:)

That means a lot, but I'm just doing what millions of other Mums do!

I'm full of energy all the time now, It's a bit weird, I am actually trying to create ironing/washing/cleaning opportunites for myself!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D:eek::D
You can gladly come and do mine hun....i have loadsa ironing and HATE it with a passion!!!

Don't tempt me, Nic!:D

Just read your boys about your boys, they sound fab.....Your five year old sounds as dramatic as my three year old....is he is also in training for an Oscar??!!!:D

Back