Should I change from Exante to S & S

norwegian girl

Silver Member
Hi all,
I have been on Exante for three weeks and have to put my order in next week. I am doing really well, and am quite enjoying the diet (Week 3 weigh in on Monday). I am thinking about trying S & S for my next month of VLCD, has anyone done both? Could you advise me. Either way I am in this for the long haul. I just thought a change of shakes, bars and possible meals WITH veggies may be good, I mean veggies are good for us! I intend to be on either Exante or S & S until I reach goal, hoping about another 4 months, so any opinions, advice criticisms would be welcome with open arms.
Julia

Nooooo stick with Exante ;)

*grabs Norwegian girl and drags her back to Exante*

Seriously though if you're still enjoying Exante and getting good results why change :). If it's not broken don't fix it ;)

Why not order some samples from the S&S site to try out and see what you think before making a decision? Personally I love S&S but everyone has a different idea of what tastes nice :)

If you feel like a change hun then go ahead :) you can always go back to exante if S&S isn't for you (although the shakes, soups and meals are gorgeous so you'd be crazy if it wasn't :D).

It's cheaper and there's much more variety too.

Thanks so much, I am doing so well on Exante, just thought I would try variety. Anyway I am now going to investigate the veggies on Exante - thanks for that little gem, never thought I would get so excited at the prospect of veggies (even though I love them).
Happy SNOWY Saturday
J x

I only swapped from Exante-S&S because I didn't enjoy the bars or shakes. You've said you're enjoying the diet, so if it's not broke don't fix it?
If you're curious then order some samples. I ordered one of everything I thought I would like, and then made my mind up what to order for my first month.
Both diets work in the same way, so really its entirely up to you.
Good luck on the rest of your journey and with whatever you decide!xx

hehehehe, but you know what, we are all in this boat together and I love the honesty and support from everyone, I feel I have to succeed no matter which plan as I don't want to ever come on minimins and feel that I have failed. I am in the ZONE now ..............right off to snuggle up with a DVD and a big hot shake with added coffee.
Jx

seriously, if you are getting on ok then stick with what you are doing

if you start to get bored then switch , I dont know anything about exante but I dont get on with shakes and bars , i need to feel as if i have eaten at least one good meal a day and with s and s I can do that

other people find the restriction of just shakes and bars keeps them on track

you really have to know yourself and what works for you

if you do order samples , I can recommend

spag bol , porridge , chilli , choc truffa bars ,

the shakes i really like , caramel , fruits , caffe latte , I sometimes freeze them for a dessert

I like the crispy cereals too

but everyone is different , i think one of everything would be a good investment

Myself and my friend have previously done 2 weeks of exante. I personally prefer slim and save especially for the bars and meals. My friend prefers the exante soups. I think it's a great idea to order some samples and see for yourself. Good luck x

I tried Exante (what haven't I tried lol) and I didn't like the soups or bars on them (i found the bars only edible if microwaved for a few seconds that somebody recommended).
But if you like it and are ok with the products Id agree with others and say only change when you are bored/had enough.
Im on day 2 of s and s and this has been the nicest/easiest VLCD ive done. Im a big cook and foodie (hence fatty) and love playing with the food and even with the limited choice can make different things to keep me on track.

Good luck which ever way you go and if it is s and s we look forward to welcoming you on board our journey ! xxx

Well I have decided to move on over next week and I will start my diary. I tried the meals and the crispy shakes and oh my goodness, they were fab. Am going to do 3 a day plus vitamins. I don't think the change over will be hard as I have stuck to my VLCD religiously for 26 days now. I am going away tomorrow until Wednesday and have no intention of going off the rails.
I am looking forward to the change of tastes and the gorgeous meals.
Julia

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Good luck. I've just moved over from Cambridge and I'm loving S & S. Meals are lovely, as are the bars and shakes (lovely hot in this freezing weather too). And the main thing - the weight loss is looking good for this week's weigh in too.

Nice crowd on here too - you've made me very welcome - thank you :)

Jan x

Back