Should i expect a gain?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mjmummy, 14 August 2011 Social URL.

1. mjmummy

mjmummy Full Member

hello all, last week i moved from ww to sw as i prefer it loads. i lost 12lb with ww but after endless weeks of gaining and losing the same 1/2lb i decided to give sw a go from home.
    But was thinking should i be expecting a gain this week? (first week) as i maybe eating more carbs/protein than i might of done with ww

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cai

Cai has a thin girl inside!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW in the main
    I cant say for sure but in my experience with things if u expect a again and don't gain that feeling is better than when you don't expect a gain and have one!
    Sw and WW are different but both are healthy eating, if you have done OK with portion size i would expect you would be ok...if u have OD'd on carb portions yr body may have reacted differently to what it will in future weeks...Just keep going no matter what! :) It does work!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.