• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Should I or Shouldn't I?

Ok, maybe it is just me having a bit of a freak out or not. BUT.....

I have my stuff from my CDC and am ready to start ssing...this is my first time and well I was planning on starting on tuesday as it is the first day of the month and I will be busy, so I thought it might take my mind off things.

But I am kinda anxious to get the ball rolling. So I thought I may start tomorrow. I don't know why I am scared. I want to do this but I am still a little freaked. I am looking forward to the work and to losing some weight...feelinig better about my body and myself as a person.

So what do you reckon...tomorrow ( first of the week) or tuesday ( first of the month)?

Thanks a lot :D

J

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
My personal recommendation is start tomorrow as you will arrive one day earlier at slimdom!!

M.

Strike whilst the irons hot I think, if it feels right to start tomorrow then go for it hun xxx

heheh thanks a lot y'all....looks like tomorrow it is then!!

Looking forward to it.

been looking at the recipes too...who would have thought there were so many ways to have the same thing...hehehehe

Tomorrow - never put off the first day of the rest of your life - it'll be the best Monday decision you ever made!

tomo for sure good luck hunni xxx

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Tommorow hun!!!! :D:D:D:D (or today as it is now...lol)

Ditto all the others, strike while the iron is hot. I know exactly how you feel, I was sh1tting myself starting, I had so many questions and worries, like would I be able to do it? Should I tell people? in case I fail? Will people at work laugh at me having a tetra at lunch? And oh so many more. On the morning of my first day all of these fears disappeared and I felt so much better. Now I know I was very lucky as all the guys and gals at work supported me and if they felt that I couldn't do it at least they didn't voice them to me. Friends and family were concerned but still supported me. I haven't looked back since.

Carpe diem, seize the day by the tonsils and start. You're only putting it off and the impetus may decrease.

Good luck whichever day you start.

what did you choose hunnni xx

what did you choose hunnni xx

Sorry it took so long to get back but I hadn't realised I had replies....duh!! :D

I started last monday and I have my weight in tonight, but I know that so far I have lost 9lbs...so over all I am happy .

Thanks to everyone for their support. It was just the ecouragement I need to just start. :)