should I sell my Wii?

athens

Hi everyone...
here is the deal...
I own a wii around 4 years now and for the last 2,5 I haven't used it at all. So, with my budget being a little tight, I decided on selling it. I found a buyer, they are coming over on Saturday to see it but I turned it on today and sadness came over me for selling it... I was thinking that maybe I should have used it, or start using it now. I have wii fit and wii fit plus too, so I could use it doing some exercise. the thing is that I started doing exercise with some dvd's a while ago and I don't know if it will be equivalent. What do you think???? please please, all opinions welcome. DO you think I should continue with my dvds or put some wii fit in there? (And maybe buy the zumba one?):flirt2: Do you believe that it's exercising with the wii fit is worth it? the money I am going to get for the whole thing is 150 euros which is ok but are just going to pay for 1 bill, nothing more.
I have to answer to the buyer, i can't have them waiting.
thank you so much in advance for your answers!!!

bump!
anyone?? any opinions?
Just to be clear about it, I am not looking to sell it within the forum, I am in a different country!!!

If you haven't used it in 2 and a half years, there's no point keeping it.

If you are struggling with money and need to pay a bill, i'd say sell. Especially as you haven't used it in such a long time!

Remember, all the exercises which are in the games can be done without the Wii !!

There are loads of free resources on the internet, its just down to how motivated you are and how much you push yourself.

If you are going to sell something like the Wii, its best to do it earlier rather than later so you get more money. There are a few new consoles coming out this year which will mean the value of yours will decline!

Alan

thank you very much for your answers! I decided on selling it! I have been without it for such a long time, and it might be a struggle for me to fit it in my exercise routine. I am already doing some fitness DVD's and seeing results! And I agree with what you say Alan, the price is only going to go down.
Anyway, I discussed it with my boyfriend and agreed that we might get a newer version in the future of another console, like the Xbox kinect which I hear is also great! So he can play as well! ;-)
Problem solved!
Thanks again
xxx

You wont regret selling it if you never use it, and as for getting the kinect....do it! You just cant compare it to wii or playstation move, its awesome (and I've owned all 3 so have been able to compare)

Back