should I, shouldnt I ?

Mikey18

Hi guys...

havn't been on for a LONG time ^_^
been trying to get my act together and do something about the weight I didn't shift - but gonna be back when I can :)

anyways, just wonder, is it worth going back on LT - just to lose, say a stone...or should I just goto the gym?
the other problem is ive got a bit of loose skin which sucks aswell :eek:

my parents are against me going back on LT as its yoyo, dieting (they say)
just need other opinions :)

thanks
Mike

Yoyo diet? hehe yes I remember those things.

LT is great, I mean, you've been on it before so it must have done something for you?

You could do this diet and go to the gym also, that increases the weight loss even further. The only reason why diets are yoyo diets is because people don't change their lifestyle and their old eating habits after they've lost weight. But are you more comfy with dieting normally or do you like LT?

The choice is yours bud.

How about LT for two - three small weeks (looking at your past record - a stone is achieveable in that time) and then hit the gym to tighten up that skin?!

yeah it did do quiet a bit for me before, but I only really want to lose like - around 1.5stone or summat - aswell as buffing up

im happy with normal dieting, its just the with living at home (with parents) they seem to cook things after a while which are the stuff I used to eat before the dieting - that and the lack of 3meals a day (i miss breakfast) :p

How about LT for two - three small weeks (looking at your past record - a stone is achieveable in that time) and then hit the gym to tighten up that skin?!

that could be an idea ^_-

hmmm, i might go and speak to the pharmacist later on today - he used to have to monster ideas :)

If ya have only one stone too shift then it might be best to try healthy eating for a well. The pharmacist told me this yesterday to go to ww or sw to shift the last bit and go to the gym to do some toning exercises. At the end of the day its up to you and whatever feels right for yourself, ya could go onto the maintenance program and still lose 1-2lbs a week so the choice is yours, gud luck with whatever ya decide, take care

Go for it kidda, when have you listened to ya mam and dad in the past? lol

Yeah I get the same nagging off my Mum and Dad.

I manage to keep my weight down to within a 1.5 stone of what my goal weight is and I always pop on and pop off now and again once every 6 months.

I know I shouldn't but it works and It's not effecting me.

Matt

i am opposite, my mum suggested the diet - well i say suggested but she made it clear she thought i needed to do Lipotrim.

First great to hear from you and was really impressed with how well you did on LT, particularly as a young guy with the no alcohol issue!

Have you put any/much weight back on? LT can encourage yoyo dieting in the same way that any diet can, if you are on and off it all the time. If you have managed to more or less maintain, excluding Xmas then yo yoing isn't really the issue.

Its ur shout but if I were you I would seriously consider deciding your target and then sticking with LT until you reach it. You also need to decide exactly what your eating plan is going to be whether it is now or after LT. If you don't take charge of this you will drift back and waste all your hard work.

I have a bit of loose skin and am exercising to sort it, am increasing the exercise now that I am refeeding and am hopeful that the skin will sort itself out.

Whatever you decide, let us know, and make sure whatever plan you follow that you keep up a decent water intake as this will help with skin issues.

Sorry if this seems a bit bossy, Happy New Year x

First great to hear from you and was really impressed with how well you did on LT, particularly as a young guy with the no alcohol issue!

Thanks Tara :D
nice to be back to posting and seeing what people are up to

Have you put any/much weight back on?

I've put around about 5lb back on - which isnt much at all really

Its ur shout but if I were you I would seriously consider deciding your target and then sticking with LT until you reach it.

yeah i've had a word with the pharmacist and hes check me out and i've decided to goto the gym and do some cardio work - get rid of some of the flab (that sounds horrid lol) and get some muscles going

Sorry if this seems a bit bossy, Happy New Year x

hah bossy is the best way to go :)
thanks for the info

happy new year to you too :D
x

All the best and let us know how you get on

Back