Should I weigh tonight - and a small <yay me> post

LizS

Shut up Ethel
I don't weigh on my scales at home - so not such a bonkers question. I have to pop in to see my CDC later on and I'm wondering if I can ask to pop on her scales to see how I'm doing. It is day 6 and I don't weigh in until Tuesday night - bit of a diary clash - so I won't actually get a week one WI until I've done almost nine days.

Weigh tonight eg at day 6 and run risk of being disappointed with my loss, or wait till day 9 and not have (potential) encouragement of seeing how well I have done so far? (I'll weigh on day 9, as well, obv)

What would you do?

Yay me - I went to some friends last night and the other three had vodka, peanuts, onion rings, pizza and cheesecake. I had a chocolate shake and a LOT of water/mint tea. it was VERY hard. But I did it! Yay! Peanuts were the hardest thing to resist - could take or leave the pizza and cheesecake, but the peanuts winked at me all night.

Very well done for resisting all those temptations last night, thats an achievement in itself. I went to see my CDC for the first time today and as with you I have to wait until Tuesday 30th to get weighed again (thats 10 days), i'm going to try and resist the scales at home, would like a really nice suprise.

If I were you I would try to resist the scales until Tuesday. It will be such a good surprise. Well done on resisting the nuts, they are a special weakness of mine! Go liz!

I would also resist. My next WI isn't until 18th July :eek::eek::eek: holiday and diary clashes and I will be trying to avoid scales so after 4 weeks I know how I have done.

Back