should i?

milkybar

ok its 11.30 iv jsut got home, i last had a muffin at 12.30 and have just been to the cinema i managed to resist with just a coke zero, but im not feeling very hungry now im home, should i have my shake for the sake of having it or nt bother?

ok its 11.30 iv jsut got home, i last had a muffin at 12.30 and have just been to the cinema i managed to resist with just a coke zero, but im not feeling very hungry now im home, should i have my shake for the sake of having it or nt bother?

I reckon you should have it, so that you get your full amount of vitamins and minerals for the day. I'm no expert though :) Well done with resisting the goodies at the cinema!

have the pack definately. u need the vitamins and ur body may think its being starved and cling to the fat harder in the next few days. wayyyy better to have the pack. xxx

o yes i think your right now you both put it that way haha , i never thought of it like that, im so glad your all here id be useless on my own thank you i htink im going to try the toffee and walnut hot for a "night cap" ooooohhhh im so daring:rolleyes:

t&W hot is lovely!! enjoy! well done for being so good at the flicks!

ok it is yummy, i must admit, can i ask a question i had a reputation comment today whats that mean?:confused:

Back