Extra Easy Should I

mick360

Hi I'm still learning about SW I'm on extraeasy plan have been for two weeks today I have had breakfast bacon, eggs, mushrooms beans grapefruit, lunch 1pm bowl of pasta with some carrot, broccoli cauli, peas, mixed with some Philli Light garlic and herb spread

Now it's 5.45 pm and maybe should be having tea SW Bologonese Pasta Bake should I still have this even though I am not hungry at all? Not sure if I've eaten enough today to loose weight
Have also walked 5 miles today as exercise
Advice please

I wouldnt eat just for eating sake, and your breakfast and lunch seem quite substantial/filling.

Maybe in an hour or so you will be feeling hungry, so my advise would be to play it by ear

Hi, i personally wouldnt eat if i wasnt hungry- i cant imagine that would do any good. No point eating just for the sake of it

Why not see how you feel later, you may feel ready for something to eat then and if you feel that its too late you can always have some fruit.

I think we always have days where we dont eat as much as others, but i think it levels itself out as long as your not going over and under each day.

however this is just my opinion, i'm no professional :)

I'm new to this too. I would probably cook it then if I got hungry later eat a smaller portion. If you don't eat it you have tomorrow's lunch or dinner sorted.

Personally, I think 5.45 is quite early for tea if you had a big lunch at 1. I wouldn't be hungry by then either. I expect come 7.30 or so you'll be ready for it! :)

Back