Should lose after weekend...............finally!!!

I`m gonna do a big shop on avidlite, love the look of some of the choc bars & cake/bread for when i stop doing induction.

Today`s Food:
B; egg&cheese
L; tuna& salad
SN;handful of nuts
D;bacon&egg salad
SN:jelly without cream:(

i`ve started eating a few low carb things, that i shouldn`t be having on induction such as nuts, hoping it won`t do too much harm, as i`m still under 20g carbs in a day.

i`ve started eating a few low carb things, that i shouldn`t be having on induction such as nuts, hoping it won`t do too much harm, as i`m still under 20g carbs in a day.

I've been eating nuts too - not sure why they arnt allowed during induction as they have virtually NO carb and they have fibre which helps with keeping me regular!!!! Maybe its because its so easy to eat loads of them - with the attached loads of calories!!

i know what you mean,l i try to eat 10, and always end up eating double, have to lock them in the car.......

Today`s Food:
B; 2 sausages
L; sero bar & handful nuts
D; cheese omlette & veggies
SN;might have another sausage or sero bar later.

Have been taking fibresure daily, but not helping my problem, will have to use ducolax again this weekend.:sigh:

Buffydog, which sausages do you have? Been looking for lowest carb today and foound some tesco farmer's choice (frozen) which were 0.4g per 2 sausages. How does that sound?

that sounds really good, i could only find ones in iceland that were 2g each....

i`m stll looking though, no tesco by me.

I`ve not stopped picking 2night, ate a bag of "chicken bites", the sausage i said would have & 2 handful of nuts. think it must be last day of TOTM, usually pig out on choccy. Feeling annoyed with myself as i`m not hungry in the slightest.
Loving the arguments on BB.

weighed myself this morn and had put on 1lb, still on TOTM???? but very dissapointing anyway.
I`m now going to write down daily: carbs/calories/water& exercise, to help see what`s going on.
I work as a cleaner 9 - 2 every day, a lot of hoovering&mopping, i`m just wondering if can count this as some sort of exercise, as most days i`m sooooo tired when i get home, i don`t do anything else apart from clean my own home...lol

i know what you mean,l i try to eat 10, and always end up eating double, have to lock them in the car.......

Today`s Food:
B; 2 sausages
L; sero bar & handful nuts
D; cheese omlette & veggies
SN;might have another sausage or sero bar later.

Have been taking fibresure daily, but not helping my problem, will have to use ducolax again this weekend.:sigh:

I've found something thats really helped on that score - Milled Flaxseed. You can buy from flaxseedshop.com (and no doubt other places too) No carbs and it has really helped. I've been dry frying it into small but thick pancakes by mixing it with water into a paste - I add sweetener to make it taste good and have a couple for breakfast - magic :D

weighed myself this morn and had put on 1lb, still on TOTM???? but very dissapointing anyway.
I`m now going to write down daily: carbs/calories/water& exercise, to help see what`s going on.
I work as a cleaner 9 - 2 every day, a lot of hoovering&mopping, i`m just wondering if can count this as some sort of exercise, as most days i`m sooooo tired when i get home, i don`t do anything else apart from clean my own home...lol

I would say thats DEFINATELY fluid from TOTM and that all that cleaning surely counts as exercise - it fact on most 'exercise calorie' counters vigorous cleaning is on the list - on mine its 31 cals for 10 minutes hoovering!!!

thanks,
glad it`s counting towards something. I try and cram exercise into my weekends, with days out on bikes with kids etc....

will get some flaxseed, sounds really tasty too, i love pancakes, thats something i`ve missed.

buffy, I'm keeping an eye on your thread, I was doing ok until I binged one night and put 5lbs on, what I should've done was persevered as it was probably glycogen thatwas the gain, I've started this week on cambridge but after 3 days I was starving, so I've gone back to strict atkins to see how I do, my only weakness is npot having enough water!,

good luck

sue

Today`s Food:
eggs&cheese
hand nuts
half bag chicken bites
chicken salad
chicken& veggies
sero bar(later maybe)
cals; 900
carbs;14g
water; 4 ltres
exer; work 7hrs

Today`s Food
sero bar, nuts, chicken bites, salad, more nuts, cheese&mushroom omlette, sausages,cheese string
cals; 1100
carbs; 15
water; 4 ltres
exer; 4 hours work

was really busy today, my mum is in hospital, my daughter had ballet, with work,dinners etc, have had no time at all today to make myself any food, so luckily i had filled fridge with grabbit food, i doubt it`s very good for me, but kept cals&carbs low.

step on scales this morn, & had lost another 1lb, despite still TOTM, not sure why this months is lasting sooooooooooooo long, i want my weight lost to carry on as before.......:mad:

buffy, I'm keeping an eye on your thread, I was doing ok until I binged one night and put 5lbs on, what I should've done was persevered as it was probably glycogen thatwas the gain, I've started this week on cambridge but after 3 days I was starving, so I've gone back to strict atkins to see how I do, my only weakness is npot having enough water!,

good luck

sue

Thanks, only just seen this post.
Good luck with atkins, i`m starting to add low carb extra`s in as you really start to miss the different tastes.
well done on weight lost so far........you look great.

Been busy this weekend, working & out walking as much as poss, enjoying the sun.
Sat`s intake:
cals 1200
carbs 14g
water 4 litres
3 hours work, loads of walking.

Todays Food:
2sausages,cheese string, nuts, chicken, more nuts, chicken&veggies. may have jelly later
cals: 1100
carbs: 17
4 ltres water & loads walking, 2 hours work.

Have been eating quite alot of nuts, but this is only when my family have icecreams & crisps etc have nuts handy ready for it...... working so far, don`t crave sugar now, just nuts, mine are quite low carb, shame about the cals...
not sure why these are on induction really

Looking forward to my weigh in tom, bought a pair of crop trousers 6 weeks ago, that had no chance of doing up, this morning they fit lovely, not even tight.........and my daughters tops, she`s 14, but it was one of her bigger ones:D she wasn`t as pleased as me...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! on scales this morn i`m 12.8, that`s only 1lb away from my june goal.
So 3lb lost this week and it was TOTM for most of it too.

Thats brilliant which plan are you doing? Im doing the idiot proff diet or pig to twig lol only ask cause they allow nuts on induction to xx

I`m doing Atkins, but am having 1 0r 2 things that are not on induction, nuts & a few veggies like carrots, as long as i`m under the 20g a day.

Today`s Food:
chicken,nuts,2sausages,egg mayo,chicken/veg stirfry& jelly.
cals:1000
carbs:17
5 hours work, 4 ltres water, no other exercise.

Morrisons have some lovely hartleys jelly pots, cranberry&raspberry, blueberry, mango&passionfruit.
I think they were 2 for 60p. they are absolutly gorgeous, and the ready made ones are so handy in emergencies....lol

i think the pig2twig diet is moreorless the same as Atkins, Is it???

Back