Should lose after weekend...............finally!!!

yes there all fine for induction, but i think the flaxseed might slow some people down, it has me, i`m gonna stop it for a week and see, although i will miss my pancakes & muffin toast for brekkie....

I wanted to up my cals today, but found i was too full to get any higher....
my weight loss has stopped, will give it til weekend for flaxseed to get out of system before i begin to panic..

Todays Food

minute muffin(last ever one)boohoo:cry:
sero bar x2, tuna oopsie roll sandwich with salad, steaks with mushroom&onioncheese sauce and spinach. jelly&cream
cals; 900
carbs; 14

Todays food:

1 oopsie with tuna, sero bar, oopsie & tuna salad, sero bar, egg fried beansprouts, mince with courgettes, cabbage,mushrooms & onions. will have jelly & cream later.
cals:800
carbs:8

Have not been very original with food today, have not felt hungry at all, and to top it off i split one of my teeth so now i have pain when i eat.
does everyone else force themselves to eat.
If i didn`t i think i would only eat like 400 cals a day, don`t like the idea of this, but might try it for a few days when i`m not so busy.

Todays food:
tuna oopsie, sero bar, egg mayo oopsie, burgers with onions&mushrooms more oopsies. jelly.
cals: 1000
carbs:16

am now offically addicted to oopsie rolls. need to go shopping, i have nothing in,
have been noticing how much food goes to waste in my house,(it wouldn`t if i was eating carbs).
my daughter made apple& raisin scones also ham& cheese savory ones, also a scone based pizza for a school project. nearly the whole lot went to the birds.
Then my next door neighbour bought 12 current buns for us, my lot decided they tasted dry, & the birds got a feast again.
It`s so annoying, as i would have loved any of that food, but i prob would have ate the lot.......lol

decided today to just eat when hungry, as it wasn`t a very busy day..
Todays food:
sero bar, mince&veg stirfry, chicken with broccoli&green beans.
only had very small portions, will be having jelly & cream later(i made chocolate cream& it is in freezer, yum)
Cals:400
Carbs:8

even with these numbers, i am still full of energy, don`t want to try this on a work day, but might start cutting down on the forcing myself to eat.
have been trying on old jeans 2day, and they are so close to fitting...yippee, hopefully another 2 weeks and i`ll have all my old clothes to wear.:)

Sounds like yr so focused, its great. You are taking a whole spectrum multi-vit too arent you? I think that although yr body is prob burning fat for energy, with no probs, you will need to make sure your vitamins & minerals are ok too.

well done & take care!

XX

yes i take multivit & minerals every morn. also the sero bars contain 25% vit & mins too.
I dont plan on going as low as 400 often. ( today was actually 550, as i had another sero bar cause i got peckish around 10pm) lol

todays WI i`ve lost 3lb....yeah, i`m now exactly 2 stone from goal.
this was better than expected as i did gain 2lb last week, i think it must have been the flaxseed that was causing the slowing.

todays food:

salad oopsie, bacon oopsie`s, sero bar, chicken, pastryless quiche, jelly&cream.
Will prob have some chicken later as it has to be eaten 2day....
cals:900
carbs:10

went shopping 2day and bought the rest of my house their usual jaffa cakes, ice cream etc.... ( ihave bought much of this the last month incase i got tempted), haven`t been tempted what so ever, i just look at carb content and am so disgusted with how much there is, i dont go near..
just make them all chocolate icecream with strawberrys. and baked them aload of strawberry muffins. see how good i do with all this junk around me.

buffy, how long has it taken you to lose the 18lbs and is that doing just atkins?

sue x

it`s taken 6 weeks, i did have slimfast for 4 days, then started cutting down carbs. it was the 2nd week that i started full atkins.
i absolutly love this WOE, dont think i will ever get bored or cheat.

I know ive only got the stone to lose, and doing a vlcd shake is probably not the way to really go as my bmi is still at healthy range, I know atkins works for me as I lost 7lbs in 2 weeks last week before a family crisis and it all went out of the window, my cdc has been brilliant with me and suggested the 810 plan but I cant focus on starting the shakes, so I will continue with atkins, I'm probably driving all readers of my posts to despair keep chopping and changing, well I shall prove to them and myself to find what suits me best and stick to it.

sue xx

Hi Sun

Sorry things have been a bit crazy for you recently - I think you are making a wise decision to stick with atkins for now, I think that adding packs back into the situation may be too much of a strain and cause a binge if you feel you need comfort. At least with atkins if you feel you need something there are plenty of delicious choices to be going on with. I found this site while surfing the other day and this lady has some wonderful recipes:
Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes - Home

Not sure whether I am allowed to post this link or not - if it is deleted if you google genaw it is the first option to come up.

take care
Love Laura.

P.s. Buffydog - your menus always look so good and your progress is amazing - keep on trucking you are a real inspiration
x

thanks.
I have been on so many diets and i think atkins is the only one i have felt at home with. the whole thing makes sense ( if you know what i mean).
Sun i`m sure you`ll know which diet is right for you once you get into it.
you`ve done so well so far.

Todays Food:
busy at work today so have eaten quite alot.
chicken mayo oopsie, sero bar, tuna mayo salad with oopsie, cheese crisps, crab & veggies stirfry, jelly&cream.
cals:1000
carbs:10

TOTM today, i know i wont lose much this week and maybe next, so annoyed with TOTM.
Also i tend to want to eat more, this is what was happening yesturday without me realising.
gonna try and beat it this week...........lol

Have just stuffed myself & feel so sick.....
Changed the oopsie roll into a sweet version it was so lush......... i added coconut,cinnamon & splenda. At least it was Atkins style...lol

Todays food:
scrambled egg& ham, sero bar,ham salad, celery&philly, lamb chops & veggies, jelly&cream and then 4 sweet oopsies(around 2 eggs&2oz cream cheese)
Carbs:17
Cals:1000

been really busy & rushed today, didn`t have time for brekkie or make a packed lunch, so had to just grab a handful of sero bars, nearly left the house with nothing, so glad i didn`t...

Todays food:
3 x sero bars, 2 sausages & veggies with oopsie roll, may have jelly later.
Cals:900
Carbs:14

Got out of bed this morn, and collapsed straight back into it....
Think TOTM making me anemic or something, so today am trying to eat something every couple of hours just in case, i do not want to faint at work.....
This means TOTM is gonna prob beat me again this week, as i`ve been adding up cals( i know atkins says it doesn`t matter,but i like to keep them low too)and so far i`ve had about 700.:(

Back