Should lose after weekend...............finally!!!

Sold all my slimfast stuff on ebay, and bought aload of atkins bars, and carbophobia bread mix(will try it in a few weeks, not ready to introduce bread yet)

Had a atkins bar today, it was lovely, hope it doesn`t slow down weight loss, i think i heard they do somewhere.

Todays Food:
egg&cheese, atkins bar, cheese string, cheeseomlette chicken & veggies, will prob have another bar or jelly for supper.
cals:1000
carbs:17
6 hours work & 4 ltres water.

wanted to up my exercise this week, waiting for elliptical trainer to come.
Also my mum is in hospital having op on wrist & knee, so have been really busy visiting, & driving other family members around.

buffy, I really admire you hun, you deserve to get amazing weight losses each week
sue x

today`s food:
flaxmeal pancake, atkins morning bar, tunamayo salad, bacon cheeseomlette with mushrooms&spinach, will prob have a endulge bar later.
cals:900
carbs:11

found out, elliptical trainer wont be coming till sat, really wanted to start this week, nevermind.
hoping the flaxmeal will help with toilet troubles, also been having fibre sure 1-2 times a day.

Today`s Food:
flaxseed pancake, atkins brekkie bar, chicken/bacon mayo salad, some toasted seeds, chinese chicken & loads of veggies, will have endulge later.(these are soooooooo nice, have hidden them from kids, if i was allowed i would prob live on these all day)
cals: 800
carbs:18

Have been using fitday for the past 2 days, it`s really good for working out cals, carbs & exercise etc.
anyone else use this?

well done buffy, you are so focused, whens you next WI hun?

sue x

The pancakes sound yummy!
I'm tempted to try fitday again, but last time I used it it was all American measurements (cups) and totally confused me!

thanks for the posts.
tried the pancakes made with egg this morning, was so like a real pancake......lovely & really filling with hardly any carbs.

Todays Food
flaxmeal pancake(egg), endulge bar,haddock with broccoli, 2 slices ham, will be eating cheese & maybe endulge bar tonight.

hired some dvd`s tonight so the cheese & endulge are instead of all the chocolate,sweets&crisps every one else will be stuffing there faces with.....
so important not to feel left out when theres goodies about, thats why i love Atkins sooooo much, cals & carbs are with my goodies.
Making the cheese into crisps in micro with come spices, they taste similar to wotsits, yummy with a bit of mayo or garlic dip.........mmmmmmmmmm

my new exercise machine turned out to be a cross trainer not elliptical.
Done 15 mins after work, will try and do 15 later.

Today i made this bread roll stuff, out of egg & cream cheese, not bread, but it made a great pizza this after noon,and only 2 carbs. will be trying a sweet 1 soon too. the only prob is that i think if you make too much, you will end up eating it........

Todays food
flaxmeal pancake, atkins breakfast bar, endulge bar, low carb pizza with salad & ham, will have some more cheese crisps or jelly later..
cals 900
carbs 16

Your food sounds yum!! Also, well done on the exercise machine too!! I have a LTT, which I really must dust off and start to use again, as well as my much sought after WiiFit which rarely comes out as DD seems to have control of the TV!!

ALso got on order a Tae BO dvd...... I hope to draw my inspiration from you, Buffydog!!!

tae bo sounds good, my wii fit is never used much lately either, i have 4 kids, and have to fight them for it...lol
when i do get on it, they sit there watching me, so have given up on it 4 a while, i like to exercise in peace.

hoping to get a big trampoline soon, so hopefully i can have the wii back then, i wont be using trampoline unless dark.

Oh I would love a trampolne but our garden isnt big enough, sob sob!! We were given a 12ft one recently, from friends whose kids had outgrown it, but it was a quart into a pint pot!!

Its now at M-I-L's house so all her grandkids can play when they visit. As with you, I am not brave enough to bounce in public - the thought of all that unfettered flesh is too much for anyone to witness!!!

Will keep you posted on the Tae-Bo!

managed 30 mins on machine yesturday, have done half so far, will try and do 15 mins b4 bed..
made more of the Atkins rolls today, have enough for 3 days now.

Todays food
Atkins roll, atkins bar, tuna mayo salad, endulge, steak cheese leek & mushroom on an Atkins roll(this was the most delicious thing i have tasted in a long time), stuffed now but might have jelly&cream later.
cals:1000

Have decided to finish with the endulge bars, once you eat one, the cravings for more sugar start, there not strong like b4 atkins, but i know their there(if you know what i mean).
have been giving them to kids today, still got about 8 left though.

weigh in today, i only lost 1lb......
normally i would be devastated by this, but i`m no longer obese and have reached my june goal early, so i`m quite happy about it. yes i would have liked more, but it`s all in the right direction.

I have been looking around other LC sites and flaxseed & atkins bars seem to be main reason for stalls, i introduced both this week, so i`m stopping the bars and cutting down flax to see if this helps next weeks weigh in.

Trying to be really postive about next weeks weigh in, instead of dwelling on this one.....
had a barbecue 2day, making most of sun, so have stuffed myself and had loads of cals, may just end up going over 20g carbs too, hope it doen`t make too much difference.

Todays Food:
half minute muffin, 4 celery sticks with chicken,garlic mayo, sero bar, 2 burgers, 2 sausgaes, 2 chicken drums, salad & some of my atkins rolls, oh and a few cheese slices. may have a jelly later, but doubt i will be able to fit it in.

Cals:1100
carbs:21, (without jelly)

today i started weighing myself every other day, so i can see when problems start.
I had put on 2lb this morning, nearly died, but realised i ate alot of flaxseed the day before & it soaks up all the fluid, so you gain weight until it leaves the body, which will be a while in my case.
So i have decided to try & not have flaxseed very often, although i love the minute muffins......

Todays food:
sero bar,atkins roll with tuna mayo & salad, 2cheese slices & 2 ham slices, cheese omlette, mushrooms,leeks & spinach, 4 rashers of bacon, will have jelly & cream later.
carbs:14

it`s an Atkins revolution roll, or an oopsie roll.
I have posted on another thread the recipe.
They are just as good as any bread,pizza base, burger bun. and i think only around 1 carb per roll, depending how big you make them.

now i found out about atkins & fibre, will be changing th way i eat to knock carbs down even more.

Todays food:

half a minute muffin(toasted with butter), tuna& mayo oopsie sandwich with salad, sero bar, gammon steak with cauli&brocc bit of toms & pineapple...
Cals:800
carbs:19
will have jelly or sero later(added to calscarbs)

hopefully with the cut down in carbs even further i should have a better loss this week..

Sounds lovely BD!! Must check out your recipes soon. Are they ok on induction?

Back