Should lose after weekend...............finally!!!

buffydog

Silver Member
Have had a food diary on SF, but as my diet is now low carb, have switch over to this board.

Last edited:
Have had no energy today, not sure if it`s swopping diet, totm coming or maybe becoming ill.

Today`s Food:
B; half SF shake
L; celery with philly&tuna
D;leaf salad chicken& sourcream sauce
SN`s: 2 sero bars

Have not had tea or coffee all day, the thought of either just makes me feel sick.
I seen every one talking about SF jelly, would like to find out what this is as i look at jelly in cupboard, and its major carbs???

Yep Hartleys sugar free jelly- keep an eye on the carbs tho, some varieties have more in than others :) xxx

got myself some jelly now & double cream....yum

Today`s Food:
B; half SF shake

L; celery with philly&tuna
D;fish,prawns,veggies in cream&cheese sauce
SN`s: sero bar & jelly cream

Wii fit said i`d lost 1lb, but no weight off again, at least i know i will def lose tom.

Went for a bike ride 2day & legs were aching alot more than usual, read something about this in book, but now i`m looking for it i can`t find it again?

Not sure if any one here has a wii fit, but i`m having trouble with the weighin`s, i have lost great weight on it, but when i first got it, it showed same weight as my mothers scales, it was the same when i started this diet 2 weeks ago,
But today, wii says 12.12 & at my mums it`s 12.8.
Gonna change the batteries in it tom and see if that makes a difference.
Any one else had this?

Sorry hun don't have a wii fit, recommend you only use one set of scales to give you your readings as there can be differences depending on where they are placed, battery power, accuracy etc. So just choose one and stick with that.

Apparently being on Atkins means that your body can struggle to get all the potassium it needs, and a lack of potassium commonly causes leg cramps. Solution that is recommended is to take a general vitamin tablet (containing potassium amongst other things) or a simple potassium supplement.

How are you finding it hun?
xxx

Feeling bit better 2day, it wasn`t cramp, more of an aching/tired.. found it in book and it said something about losing to fast for my body, so had alot more veggies today, to up my carbs.

Found on alot of the veggies i eat that fibre is more than carbs, so they were cancelling it out altogether.......

Today`s Food:
B; half SF shake
L; leaf salad, 3 cocktail sausages & scrambled egg

D;turkey steak, asparagus & spinach
SN`s: 2 sero bars & celery & philly

HI,
My weigh in is mondays...

I`m trying not to weigh inbetween, but it`s really hard.

Feeling hungry 2day, think maybe upping my carbs by 5g causing it????

I`m having around 30g a day, but i`m only hungry in mornings, so it could be the SF shake, they are really sugary.

Todays Food:
B; half SF shake
SN; sero bar
L; scrambled egg, 3 cocktail sausages
SN; sero bar, handful nuts(went swimming,every one else had chocolate,was quite proud to refuse)
D; 3 bacon, mushroom&cheese omlette

Managing to drink 4 litres water a day, would drink more, but i have to drive alot & scared i wont find toilet in time.....lol

Todays Food:
B; egg & cheese(thanks wannabslim)
L; tuna & beetroot
D; Mince beef with toms & veggies
SN; sero bar, celery & philly

Feeling tired & headachy 2day, maybe as i didn`t have SF shake this morning.

Really wanted toast 2day, every one in my house was eating cold toast with marmite, the smell was too much, i was so close to having a piece, trying to tell myself that half wouldn`t hurt, but remained strong and did without..... think i will stop buying marmite unless they only eat it if i`m out.

going through a phase of blaming the diet for every ache & pain, not sure why i do this, maybe looking for someone to tell me not to do the diet?????????:confused:

Any way i got my TOTM which explains problems over last few days.........was not Atkins.

Todays Food:

B; 2eggs & cheese
L; tuna & boiled egg with leafy salad
D; fish with broccoli
SN; 15 pistachio nuts & jelly with cream

got a barbecue tom, i was dreading it being a sandwich buffet, but now they`ve changed it i should be able to eat low carb without worring.

Is martini & diet pop ok in small doses, might make myself designated driver?

No hunger today, must have been sugar in slimfast....
how much does TOTM effect weight loss, i was looking forward to another good loss, hope it doesn`t mess it up for me.

Had 1 glass of vodka&diet coke.......

2 sausages, 2 chicken drumsticks & a burger with no bap, oh and a few lettuce leaves.

have no idea of carbs, as no one knows i`m on atkins & didn`t want to go looking in bin for nutrional info.

Breakfast was 2 eggs & a sero bar as a snack.

hey hun, sausages and burgers do have carbs and there can be quite a lot in them sometimes. There are low carb ones available but if they were just standard ones there could potentially be quite a high carb content. don't worry about it now but just something to be aware of for the future :) xxx

Thanks, i have avoided going out because of this, but couldn`t avoid this barbecue.
Hope it doesn`t mess up my weigh in tom. :mad:

Does any one know how much TOTM affects weight loss roughly?

Today`s Food:
B; celery & philly
SN; sero bar
L; beef kebabs with onion
D; burgers, cheese & salad

I cooked loads of meat today for quick and easy dinners & snacks this week as i`ve got a busy week at work this week, but the kids keep helping themselves.:(

TOTM that normally causes water retention can obviously affect your weight loss. Perhaps wait to weigh until totm is over?? I think you did great at the BBQ - well done :clap:

Thanks

Weighed myself this morning, 2lb down :D, so i`m quite pleased with that as i was worried i`d STS.

Todays Food;
B; sausage (in a rush)
SN; sero bar
L; beefburger salad
D; leek & cabbage frittata, 2 beef & onion kebabs.
SN; will have handful of nuts

Have started having a tea-spoon of relish with my main meals now (38 carbs in 100g) as i`m missing flavour so much lately.....
but will stick at it as it`s really paying off.
going out to beach now to enjoy this lovely sun

Back