frankypoo.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 22112010007.jpg
    22112010007.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 78
Aww cute :) I have a lil tabby too :)

Tigger :)

image-2284492233.jpg

You can have him ha ha aww I'd love a little dog your pug is adorable my daughter really loves dogs we go the park and she's all like awww every time we see a dog but she's far too young yet xx Lisa xx

You can have him ha ha aww I'd love a little dog your pug is adorable my daughter really loves dogs we go the park and she's all like awww every time we see a dog but she's far too young yet xx Lisa xx

He absolutely adores kids, he must know they like to play or something goes happy as larry when he sees one, he's only got the cat to play with at home (get tortured by lol). he perfect dog, likes lil walks, watching telly,eating, farting, and sleeping so he just like me lololol.

Catdog xx

20474_1234866513997_1299231743_30635756_2745053_n.jpg 57900_1431789316944_1299231743_31058590_2756358_n.jpg 001.JPG Karen+phone+069.jpgFrom left - Star my sheltie from Colorado, Ari my old boy (this is him in Utah), Dot watching Crufts on TV and a picture of the whole crew.

Attachments

• Dot.jpg
    Dot.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 61
I have a cat called fat alan, i even set him up his own tumblr! Hes the best! X

I ARE FAT ALAN

haha he needs to be on slim n save too :p i love cuddly ones, Lyra never really puts alot of weight on, shes got skinny genes lol her daughter daisy is a beast lol my mam has her and vet made her put her on diet plan and she had to go to pussycat weightwatchers (seriously) LOL.

Catdog xx

He is on special diet biscuits at the moment, even though I love his big belly :) Wish people would think mine was cute haha
A big chunky cat is the best!
Im such a loser making that tumblr, I clearly have too much time on my hands!

Lola x

He is on special diet biscuits at the moment, even though I love his big belly :) Wish people would think mine was cute haha
A big chunky cat is the best!
Im such a loser making that tumblr, I clearly have too much time on my hands!

Lola x

Lol i know people have made facebook pages for theirs so you in good company hehe. Mine are my world so i know how you feel bout him, my furbabies love my belly whatever size, shame about the human race lol.

Catdog xx

I have my beautiful dalmatian, Lottie, who is my avatar. I can't seem to attach any pics, but we also have her son who we bred last year, Hugo, who we call Huge-o as he's almost great dane size!! We also have a little cavaliar king charles x jack russell called Harvey 1 warmblood horse and 2 little shetland ponies, can never have too many animals in my opinion :) x

I have my beautiful dalmatian, Lottie, who is my avatar. I can't seem to attach any pics, but we also have her son who we bred last year, Hugo, who we call Huge-o as he's almost great dane size!! We also have a little cavaliar king charles x jack russell called Harvey 1 warmblood horse and 2 little shetland ponies, can never have too many animals in my opinion :) x

Absolutely beautiful she is hun, you must try harder to get pics of rest of the gang! Can't leave them out hehe.

Catdog XX

Omg I love Pugs! They're one of my fave breeds :D

This is my Pomeranian called Prince

View attachment 45126 View attachment 45125 View attachment 45124

hehe pugs defo breed for me, you know how people say owners look like their dog well i look like one ha, looks lush on him, not so much on me :eek:On that note have you got lots of hair hehe. Gorgeous doggy hun, and LOVE his name, its Franks nickname i call him my lil prince
:character00100:

Catdog xx

hehe pugs defo breed for me, you know how people say owners look like their dog well i look like one ha, looks lush on him, not so much on me :eek:On that note have you got lots of hair hehe.

Aww bless you I bet you don't really! Haha yes lots of hair and I also have the high forehead :giggle:

Gorgeous doggy hun, and LOVE his name, its Franks nickname i call him my lil prince
:character00100:

Catdog xx

Thank you Catdog. These little dogs are so full of character, I swear mine thinks he's a rottweiler in a 5.5 lb body lol

Aww bless you I bet you don't really! Haha yes lots of hair and I also have the high forehead :giggle:

Thank you Catdog. These little dogs are so full of character, I swear mine thinks he's a rottweiler in a 5.5 lb body lol

Omg i know! im just so glad franks so little cos hes got no spacial awareness whatsoever hehe and wants carried or sat on me knee all the time, i cant even go to the toilet without him jumping up and he INSISTS he cant eat his chew stick unless he's on my knee (think he thinks the cat will pinch it, he's a whoos! lololol), he's such a baby except better cos he stays little and cute haha hes 3 years and 6 month now :D

Catdog xx

Here is the family dog (not mine I suppose but I love her all the same). She's a Siberian husky called Nika.

Attachments

• image-3916782320.jpg
    image-3916782320.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 48
  • image-1776492676.jpg
    image-1776492676.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 47
And here is my mischief maker Molly (the tabby cat) and my 2 dwarf lop house bunnies, Toby and eddy. Love my fluffy friends!!

Attachments

• image-2642941494.jpg
    image-2642941494.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 43
  • image-1982425025.jpg
    image-1982425025.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 44
  • image-3603650094.jpg
    image-3603650094.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 45
Back