Show off your furbabies

Here is the family dog (not mine I suppose but I love her all the same). She's a Siberian husky called Nika.

She is gorgeous hun, has she two different colour eyes or is it just the light?

And here is my mischief maker Molly (the tabby cat) and my 2 dwarf lop house bunnies, Toby and eddy. Love my fluffy friends!!

Hehe loving the santas lil helper dress, Frank has coats and all sorts, he loves dressing up :)

I got a rescue bunny from pets at home, he was dwarf bunny,a little while later had to move into me mams so obv took him in just short time he'd grew alot- me mam was like he's the biggest dwarf ive ever seen lolololol. He was evil bless him, i tried and tried with him was patient and loving and even got him a bunny harness and lead but he'd just kick me and me mam first chance he had and run off :( i dunno what it is but every rabbit ive ever been around hates me! Are your two twins? they look identical!

Catdog xx

Hi cat dog, yes Nika has one brown eye and one blue eye. It's quite common for the breed, I'm used to seeing it now!!
I've had a bunny in the past that was like a pet dog, used to sit on my lap and come when I called him. Even used to lick my hand for an amount of time equal to how long I stroke him. Toby and eddy are two little girls (obviously!!) and a they have each other they are less interested in us. Eddy comes over for a stroke on the nose but doesn't really like to be held, Toby just hates the sight of us!! it's nice knowing we give them a good life though, and they get on with the cat quite well too!

Maisy mouse...

IMG_0141.jpg

Harry-bo!!

IMG_0139.jpg

x
Awww they are lush hun :character00100: is bo and mouse their full name or nickname? My two are called Frank and Lyra but i call Frank, franky poo or my lil prince and Lyra gets Lyra lou or me lil princess :D

Catdog xx

Yeah they have various additions to their names depending on how naughty they're being lol....

X

Yeah they have various additions to their names depending on how naughty they're being lol....

X
hehe they get their fulllname, christian and surname :D

Catdog xx

Oh loopey they at lovely!! I would love a dog of my own but with work (and living in a flat too) it just wouldn't be fair :( one day!

LauraZee said:
Oh loopey they at lovely!! I would love a dog of my own but with work (and living in a flat too) it just wouldn't be fair :( one day!

Thank you, she looks do scruffy there lol
Dogs are a huge commitment. That's why we caravan alot so can take them with us. We are lucky my mum looks after them when we go abroad :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My miniature schnauzer called Saffy's who 5 and cavalier king Charles Spanish called Ollie who's 6.
Like most women she's the boss, she pulls his ears when she wants to play lol

Aw absolutely gorgeous hun and as it should be, my lil girl cat defo rules the roost! she is bit mean aswell like and puts frank in his place, even when he hasnt done anything wrong she will sometimes give him a slap :eek: they get on most of the time, she just doesnt like it when he's moving around, he's got no spacial awareness whatsoever lol. If she is being mean to him he climbs on me knee for safety hes such a whoos lolol

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Aw absolutely gorgeous hun and as it should be, my lil girl cat defo rules the roost! she is bit mean aswell like and puts frank in his place, even when he hasnt done anything wrong she will sometimes give him a slap :eek: they get on most of the time, she just doesnt like it when he's moving around, he's got no spacial awareness whatsoever lol. If she is being mean to him he climbs on me knee for safety hes such a whoos lolol

Catdog xx

Lol we girls love to show those pesky makes just where they stand :) xx

image-3210812973.jpg

Grizzle

He's a chow chow, 38kg and a yr old. He's like a big stubborn bull who charges where he wants, but he's a big softy too and tolerates my dd climbing all over him

I love him!!!! I want one!!! I also love pugs, anybody got one of those?
I can't have a dog as I live in a flat and work full time but would like to think I can have one one day :) x

View attachment 46692

Grizzle

He's a chow chow, 38kg and a yr old. He's like a big stubborn bull who charges where he wants, but he's a big softy too and tolerates my dd climbing all over him
Lovely :character00100:
I love him!!!! I want one!!! I also love pugs, anybody got one of those?
I can't have a dog as I live in a flat and work full time but would like to think I can have one one day :) x

ive got a pug hun, on first page :D

Catdog xx

I really wanted a pug but my hubby said hed refuse to walk it!

We really struggled with agreeing what dog to get, I wanted a pretty fluffy cutesy thing and he wanted a 'man's dog'!

Then seen a person walking 3 chows and we both fell in love, fluff for me and size for him, plus he looks like a lion which gives hubby his 'man dog'!

Took us about a yr to find a breeder tho!!

7 lost : 60 to goal

Love it!! I want a pug so much, or maybe two!! Just need to give up work first!! x

Love it!! I want a pug so much, or maybe two!! Just need to give up work first!! x

im lucky im at home most of day, i cannit tell ye how amazing they are hun, defo made for me :D

Catdog xx

I really wanted a pug but my hubby said hed refuse to walk it!

We really struggled with agreeing what dog to get, I wanted a pretty fluffy cutesy thing and he wanted a 'man's dog'!

Then seen a person walking 3 chows and we both fell in love, fluff for me and size for him, plus he looks like a lion which gives hubby his 'man dog'!

Took us about a yr to find a breeder tho!!

7 lost : 60 to goal

Just seen this sorry chick, theres a lovely chow up the road from us, gorgeous he is, look like lil bear :D my OH loves taking pug out, i thought he'd be seen 'the dog' as quite girly dog but get equal men and women coming up and fawning over him, they think hes dead cool lol cannit get anywhere on walks cos always stopped bout him, OH not so keen on him being dressed up and walking him lol except when hes got is official footy top on - he's dead proud of that ha.

Catdog xx

He's a cutie fizzyfluff :)

but get equal men and women coming up and fawning over him, they think hes dead cool lol cannit get anywhere on walks cos always stopped bout him,

I get stopped all the time when I go out with my Pom. He gets so much attention it's actually getting a bit silly lol. I do also find that a lot of the people who want to come over and stroke him/ask questions are men! even young lads with the caps and hoodies who I'd least expect to like my tiny ball of fluff. The other week while I was parked up outside the post office waiting for my mum, this guy walked passed who looked quite rough :eek: and so not someone I would think would like small dogs, he said to his friend "haha aww look at that dog looking out the car window it's beautiful" I was quite flattered :D :giggle:. I like the attention he gets, I'm proud of my lil guy, but I must admit it makes our journeys longer because of it which isn't always a good thing.

My brother who is 27 thinks Prince is great. He wants a Pom too in the future. I think it's partly because of all the female attention it will bring :rolleyes:;)

I think smaller dogs are becoming more popular, I see SO many when I am out and hardly any big dogs anymore

He's a cutie fizzyfluff :)

I get stopped all the time when I go out with my Pom. He gets so much attention it's actually getting a bit silly lol. I do also find that a lot of the people who want to come over and stroke him/ask questions are men! even young lads with the caps and hoodies who I'd least expect to like my tiny ball of fluff. The other week while I was parked up outside the post office waiting for my mum, this guy walked passed who looked quite rough :eek: and so not someone I would think would like small dogs, he said to his friend "haha aww look at that dog looking out the car window it's beautiful" I was quite flattered :D :giggle:. I like the attention he gets, I'm proud of my lil guy, but I must admit it makes our journeys longer because of it which isn't always a good thing.

My brother who is 27 thinks Prince is great. He wants a Pom too in the future. I think it's partly because of all the female attention it will bring :rolleyes:;)

I think smaller dogs are becoming more popular, I see SO many when I am out and hardly any big dogs anymore

lol i know get some right rough looking blokes oohing and ahhing lol we had two little girl chi's bella was only 3.2lb fully grown (longhaird chi) and her mam betty 5lb and got stopped loads by men when had them out, unfortunately due to my mental health and loss of my female pug at the time i wasnt in good place and ended up rehoming them together, hardest thing i ever did but i wasnt coping very well at the time, they are in lovely home together i couldnt seperate them as i bred the mam and bella her daughter but they live near me aswell.

i will get OH to put pics on comp for me to upload of them if you like?

Catdog xx

Back