Showing off

kellmo

Gold Member
Resisted a chippy tea tonight AND went to a power yoga class (thinking I am
Some kind of zen Goddess!!!)

Hope you're feeling fab!
Yoga is amazing! (why did I ever stop?)

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

Well done - zen goddess and not chippy queen! I can barely stand up on SS let alone bend!

kellmo said:
Resisted a chippy tea tonight AND went to a power yoga class (thinking I am
Some kind of zen Goddess!!!)

Hope you're feeling fab!
Yoga is amazing! (why did I ever stop?)

Well done Hun xxx

Daisy65 said:
Well done - zen goddess and not chippy queen! I can barely stand up on SS let alone bend!

TBH this is the 1st time I've felt like exercise and I wouldn't even consider cardio, I'd collapse! I get tired when I walk the dog but this was different, I loved it!

(and I made my hubby get rid of all the chippy remnants and burn a scented candle to get rid of the smell!)

Thanks!

Daisy you've lost tonnes, how far have you got to go?

I've got 17lbs to go to get to 11 stones but it is now coming off at about 2 lbs a week so I have a couple of months yet to go. I may move up to 810 at the end of July and may then get back on my cross trainer and attempt some exercise - or at least a little movement!

Daisy65 said:
I've got 17lbs to go to get to 11 stones but it is now coming off at about 2 lbs a week so I have a couple of months yet to go. I may move up to 810 at the end of July and may then get back on my cross trainer and attempt some exercise - or at least a little movement!

Wow! You've had amazing weight losses! Well done! Exercise/cardio seems impossible on SS. I get tired walking up stairs, before I started I was reasonably fit(ish!)

Back