Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

👌 ok day two. I have had 3 x shakes, a little piece of fresh tuna. I have been really hungry all day. But the worst was I had to get up 4 times in the night to go to the toilet. I can do this

Hey Darcy great to hear from you again. How are you doing Honey?

I’m doing fine thanks :classic_smile:

Embarrassed to be still here after all these years :classic_oops:

.......but, no point in dwelling on the past. I am determined and focused. This is the last VLCD I am ever doing!! :classic_big_grin:

I am still here. Just a little quiet as I was off plan last night and then through to Sunday evening with things in the diary.

I hope I have made the right choices?!?!

I will be straight back on it Monday morning. I did weigh myself yesterday morning and I was 4lb down so fingers crossed I can sustain that 🤪

So the last few days have been a little up and down. Had a few meals out but between the meals I have been better. Need to jump on the scales tomorrow morning and see what happens.

I am in Southampton on Thursday and Friday then Home for a good 10 days.

So been away from here for a couple of weeks and put a few pounds on 😢 so I have a holiday shopping trip to London booked for 27 May. That means I need to get down to my holiday body by then!! The challenge has started and I’m the only one that can sabotage the result. So today it starts...I am off work on holiday this week and plan to do as many steps as possible as well as keeping the calories down. So far 6,500 steps and 200 calorie shake 😁

Forgot to say this morning I weighed 11st 7lb

Hi Shrimp, welcome back! xx

First day 2 x shakes but then a bigger dinner of 2 small pancakes and a banana plus some cashews. I had a problem a couple of weeks ago that I was just too hungry and I struggled. But I have done 22k steps as I am off work on holiday this week 😁

Up this morning, quick jump on the scales and 1lb down (I know it’s only water) but a pound is a pound. Taken the dog out for an hour walk and had a shake.

Set myself a little well done treat of a pedicure when I get to 11st ... I can do this

Ok so today went well until late afternoon ! I had shake for breakfast and again for lunch - then it all went wrong as family wanted a takeaway from dinner. I had half a portion of prawn curry and plain rice 🍚. On the exercise front I have done just over 15k steps

So today has been ok. I had stayed the same on the scales this morning which I understand when I ate half a portion of curry and rice last night. My daughter passed her driving test at 8.45 this morning so the start of the day was a little stressful. Had 2 x shakes plus a banana and a little of the curry that I had left from last night. Done 15k steps so far today. I have been feeling very hungry this evening

On holiday again today so up and out for a nice walk with the 🐕 dog. I clocked up 6.5k steps so pleased for my start to the day. Back home for a shake and a coffee. Going to take a friend out for some fresh air, she had a hip replacement earlier in the year. The sky is blue and the sun ☀️ is out.

Thank you Darcy. I had a lovely day. Had tapas with my friend but then a shake this evening. Clocked up 17k steps. I must say I feel a little low this evening

Back