Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Well after a quiet start work has now gone made...all the wonderful people are coming into my stores to book holidays! Yippee.

i am not going to order any ex ante...just going to see if I can maintain with proper food, the plan so far and going forward

breakfast ...one slice of toast with a hint of butter and jam. Just enought to smell it but not see it
on the way to work a nice skinny latte
lunch...bring pot of porridge in my bag to make up with hot water but only eat it when starting to feel hungry
dinner....combination of anything that brings my day in at 1200 calories

this is surrounded by 10,000 steps...too busy to do much running at the moment! Bt the plan is still there

Sounds like a good plan shrimp :)

Have a good day shrimp!!

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Well done Shrimp. Bet you get to learn about a lot of lovely places in your line of work x

Well done Shrimp. Bet you get to learn about a lot of lovely places in your line of work x
I do Susie...and I get to visit them too. It's a great job to be honest. Like all jobs there are days that are a plan, like all jobs! X

Thank you Carrie

finished today on 1251 calories and I feel stuffed.

should really be doing bill by mouth from now until Saturday as going to a ball on Saturday night and need to get into a long black dress.....

Well done shrimp. What's the ball for ?

It's a charity ball Susie and Gary Barlow is the entertainment so I am really excited. The venue is small about 300 people!

It's a charity ball Susie and Gary Barlow is the entertainment so I am really excited. The venue is small about 300 people!

Ooo lovely. x

I am sure you will look lovely :)
You are doing so very well at sticking to your plan, how could you not !! :D

Have a good day shrimp x

3 years later and I didn’t keep the weight off 😢 so I’m back and looking to start again.

Today was my 1st day. 3 x shakes and a very small piece of tuna. I am so hungry. I have drunk enough fluids to sail a ship and can’t stop going to the toilet.

I felt ok today but it’s this evening when I have struggled. But at least I didn’t eat anything.

Fingers crossed tomorrow will be better.

Welcome back. I am too a regainer and restarter. Taking a completely new approach this time and intending on challenging all my demons DURING as opposed to AFTER the weekloss. Im into my third week now. Stay strong! Keep posting. You know yourself how the hunger will disappear x

Welcome back. I am too a regainer and restarter. Taking a completely new approach this time and intending on challenging all my demons DURING as opposed to AFTER the weekloss. Im into my third week now. Stay strong! Keep posting. You know yourself how the hunger will disappear x
Thank you for the support. I hate that I take it off then put it back on. But I know I can do it again. How has the last 3 weeks gone for you

Back