Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Did al that exercise yesterday and lost 4oz....10.3.4

i will keep going

You probably changed fat to muscle! Well done - 13 miles is amazing! You look amazingly fresh on the photo considering you had just run so far!

Loads this morning...it was my knee joints that were painful. Seem to be over the worst now thank goodness.

i have just signed up for a 10k the week before the GNR as my cool down week

Well done shrimp - what an achievement. You must be pleased its all finished now! I always think 10k is a really nice distance. Enough to feel hard, but not so bad if you miss a training session!

you look really young and fresh faced in your pic too.

9,9,9's x

Thank you Plymscuba...I just have 6 more weeks to go for my half marathon but I know I can do the distance now. 5 weeks to get the legs and knees feeling good. But thought it would be fun to do the 10k the week before on my taper week.

i managed to ride my horse this morning even with painful knees...he was a good boy.

Hi Shrimp, very well done with your diet and especially your exercise regime, you are certainly very inspiring, thanks for that. Im still on week one of my plan and have been very dizzy and lifeless the last few days but I do intend to bring some exercise into my plan after my first weigh in on Tuesday. You will soon get into the 9 zone with your determination and hard work.

Hi Shrimp, very well done with your diet and especially your exercise regime, you are certainly very inspiring, thanks for that. Im still on week one of my plan and have been very dizzy and lifeless the last few days but I do intend to bring some exercise into my plan after my first weigh in on Tuesday. You will soon get into the 9 zone with your determination and hard work.
Thank you for your kind words Scamp!

take it easy when you introduce exercise into your plan. Don't do too much to start especially with you being dizzy at the moment.

Thanks Shrimp, I cant do much at the best of times due to long term medical problems, so Ive got a vibrating plate hidden in the cupboard (that my daughter bout me a couple of years ago) so I thought I would start of with that as I can walk very far.

Wow, well done!

Is it possible to exercise on Exante?

I do!

but I am very careful...if I am running a long distance I have to increase carbs otherwise I would be dizzy and not so good. It is a balancing act as I have started doing loads of miles but they do say you can do 20 mins a day and stick to plan. You need to take it easy when you start.

Shrimp, 13 miles you insane woman :D well done!! Massive achievement. Don't rub your eyes with deep heat on it, that will send you running even further (yep, speaking from experience)
How funny thinking about it but I bet it wasn't funny at the time.

Mad with myself as I had a take away last night and today it shows on the scales. You see that's what happens when I get cocky with myself and think I am doing enough exercise to cope with it!

that will teach me...3 days before weigh in to sort it out.
been out running after the rain...clocked up 2.7 miles...had a bit of pain in my groin from horse riding over the weekend

13 miles well done Shrimp you really are superwoman keep up the great work - you look great in that photo Xx

Thanks Tigs

Hey shrimp can I ask you a couple of questions :) have been reading couch to 5k and was wondering how heavy you were when you started running. I know I just need to get the trainers on and go for it but keep wimping out

Then might be brave enough to get back on the giant orange lawn mower who has his stitches out yesterday

Back