Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Have a great holiday Shrimp :D
Good luck on the training whilst away too. I think I may take my stuff when I go away too, as I know there is a small gym, so I will be able to get on the treadmill. Even every other day, is better than nowt eh ?
Have fun :D

Well done on the loss and have the most fabulous time in Mexico xx

Hope you have a wonderful holiday Shrimp well done on your weight you really are doing fab - and well done on that long run you are superwoman X

Thank you ladies...well we arrived and its now 4 am and I have been awake since 2.3am. Can't get my phone connected to wifi but can my iPad.Not a good day for food yesterday as ate 2 meals (only small) on the plane but did have a little baileys and glass of wine. Quick snack of nachos of tea then bed.I have checked out the times of the gym and the hotel is in a gated community so could road run.

Enjoy your holiday, Exante will be here when you get back! xx

After 2 full days of rain I am thinking about going to the gym for the third day.

wednesday 3.3 miles.
thursday 4.3 miles.

the humidity even in the gym is a killer

Well that's not right I'm sure you didn't sign up for the rain bit! Hope it clears up soon at least there is a gym so you can keep up with your running.

Hope the rain has stopped! You're doing well keeping up with the gym and running but hope you don't intend doing as much when the sun comes out! Apart from the rain and exercising, how's it going?

It's going really well Lynne. Thank you. I m not even thinking about what I am eating which is good. Other than I had a real carb overload in the Italian the other night and paid for it in the middle of the night. The other thing I have notice is that after months of having very small meals or just shakes my tummy fills up very quickly so naturally I am having smaller portions than normal. I am really trying to listen to that...but it's hard with so much nice food on offer. I am trying to stay out of the buffet on a night and eat at a restaurant as portions are smaller.

I did yesterday's run on the beach (5 miles) I could not stop smiling it was so beautiful.

and the rain has stopped

Good afternoon Shrimp, a run on the beach sounds absolutely heavenly! xx

Sounds like your having a wonderful time... Glad the rain has stopped xxx

Thank you all.

managed a 5.6 mile run in the gym tonight...so that is a total of 18.2 miles this week.

need to get my head down and get more miles in this week!

Hi Shrimp glad the holiday is going well and you are still pumping out the miles. Hope you are also doing some serious relaxing :)

Thank you all.

managed a 5.6 mile run in the gym tonight...so that is a total of 18.2 miles this week.

need to get my head down and get more miles in this week!

You're on holiday!!!!!!!

I know but my half marathon is less than 4 weeks away

Sometimes a week break can do your legs the world of good Shrimp. Understand that you want to keep clocking up the miles as its so close now. You've almost done the half marathon so its just ticking over now.

I managed a nice 6 miler Sat plus a 5 miler Sunday. My knee has playing up since so no running this week :-( x

And there was me thinking I was doing great on the second week of couch to 5k managing not to expire after running for 90 seconds :) still baby steps xx keep on with the mileage but don't forget to enjoy your holiday

Fiona we all started with baby steps and it actually wasn't that long ago either! Once you get the running bug you'll be flying (or running) along :) x

Back