Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

You are doing fab Shrimp well done on that run you really are superwoman

Thank you...reducing the big distances down for the next 2 weeks...this time in 2 weeks I will have completed this years half marathon (fingers crossed).

You sure will shrimp! Going great! Xxx

Carrie I bet we hit the 9's about the same time. I have started introducing proper food into my diary on a few days. Today I had proper Quaker oats porridge or breakfast (and loved it!).

going to see how I go with weight loss this week.

Good luck for your WI shrimp.

Thank you Harry

Good morning Shrimp, good luck with this morning's weigh in xx

Mmmmm I love porridge (the proper stuff, not the Exante cr@p!) :D

Thank you ladies...I have been away with work for 2days so missed WI. Hoping tomorrow will be a STS.

still loving the porridge oats.
p

Breakfast ..porridge.
lunch...bar.

just completed 7 mile run...need to have final soup.

Thanks Tigs...I love my exercise especially running

I tripped over a stile at the weekend running down Cornwall and have pulled my bum muscle Shrimp (over extended leg to break the fall) so no more exercise for me for a while :-( Gutted as I was having a really lovely run too, and had just done the Level 2 Shred, which I actually found really easy so was quite pleased with myself. At least I don't have a big race ahead like you!! x

Hiya Shrimp, hope you're having a good day xx

I tripped over a stile at the weekend running down Cornwall and have pulled my bum muscle Shrimp (over extended leg to break the fall) so no more exercise for me for a while :-( Gutted as I was having a really lovely run too, and had just done the Level 2 Shred, which I actually found really easy so was quite pleased with myself. At least I don't have a big race ahead like you!! x

oh! Sounds painful....you re right to rest yourself x

Down to 10st 3.6lb....holiday weight nearly gone!

Good afternoon Shrimp. Well done at losing nearly all of the holiday weight already! Excellent xx

Back