Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Hi Shrimp. How are you doing? I agree with Tigs - I would give anything too to be 10st 4lb and as fit as you are!

Well I have been all over the place with food and it took a week and a lot of shouting to get my meals to me from Exante!

anyway they arrived yesterday so I started my 3 meals aday today. I feel ok at the moment.

porridge
curry...nice and spicy but a little runny.
planning on mushroom risotto for dinner in a bit.

i hope everyone has been ok?

i now need to start daily posting again, to get support from everyone...feel like I have been p?!ssing around since August

Glad you got your packs sorted shrimp! I can't believe it took that long! Nice to see you back xxx

Hi Shrimp. Glad you are back :) just got back from holiday and it's freezing! Did run in the gym for the first week but it was really hot and humid in there gave up when I even had beads of sweat on my fingers and was getting really light headed. Anyway back out in the cold tomorrow for a steady 30 mins have found a programme called running for fat loss on run keeper so going to give that a go. Food wise not sure what plan I'm going to do but 100% at my weight when running doesn't seem to work. Just don't loose anything much so will increase the calories slightly on the days when I go out and 100% on the days I don't and see how that works. Hope all is well with you and it's not too muddy out with the horses. If you know anyone who is looking for a good all rounder I have a nice 5 year old for sale. He's a bit green but lovely paces and a good attitude to work and life in general xx

Glad you got your packs sorted shrimp! I can't believe it took that long! Nice to see you back xxx
Good to be back. I was reading some comments you had written on Lynne's timeline, I think. And I think we are all prone to be here for the future because if we move away food takes control.
I find posting and reading is like having someone holding my hand and telling me I'll be ok x

Hi Shrimp. Glad you are back :) just got back from holiday and it's freezing! Did run in the gym for the first week but it was really hot and humid in there gave up when I even had beads of sweat on my fingers and was getting really light headed. Anyway back out in the cold tomorrow for a steady 30 mins have found a programme called running for fat loss on run keeper so going to give that a go. Food wise not sure what plan I'm going to do but 100% at my weight when running doesn't seem to work. Just don't loose anything much so will increase the calories slightly on the days when I go out and 100% on the days I don't and see how that works. Hope all is well with you and it's not too muddy out with the horses. If you know anyone who is looking for a good all rounder I have a nice 5 year old for sale. He's a bit green but lovely paces and a good attitude to work and life in general xx

Glad you had a good holiday and that you are back out running. I am now treadmill running, will jump on in a minute. I will keep my ears open about someone wanting a horse...what height and bred ? X

Good to be back. I was reading some comments you had written on Lynne's timeline, I think. And I think we are all prone to be here for the future because if we move away food takes control.
I find posting and reading is like having someone holding my hand and telling me I'll be ok x

It's been difficult for me looking for maintenance diaries. Just really for guidance. I know ill always be here lol xxx

I think with a bit of muscle will make 15.1or 2. He is a nice compact sort mum was a grade A show jumper but dad unknown. Looks a bit like a warm blood but very happy living in or outImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1384714924.696546.jpg. Just a really nice chap but a bit small for my daughter. I think he will make a good all rounder would suit pony club mum and daughter share.

The beach was fab but the sea was off limits as they 'lost' a salt water crocodile from the local wildlife park a couple of days after we arrived but luckily the pools were amazing
X

Glad your packs arrived Shrimp I have not been on much over the last few weeks but I need to get back on posting and catching up on diaries - the countdown to Christmas is on x

I think with a bit of muscle will make 15.1or 2. He is a nice compact sort mum was a grade A show jumper but dad unknown. Looks a bit like a warm blood but very happy living in or outView attachment 114176. Just a really nice chap but a bit small for my daughter. I think he will make a good all rounder would suit pony club mum and daughter share.

The beach was fab but the sea was off limits as they 'lost' a salt water crocodile from the local wildlife park a couple of days after we arrived but luckily the pools were amazing
X
I'll chat to a few people and let you know xxx

Glad your packs arrived Shrimp I have not been on much over the last few weeks but I need to get back on posting and catching up on diaries - the countdown to Christmas is on x
Tigs I don't know about you but it helps me if I am on and post...I agree count down on until Christmas...I have my first doo...8th Dec so need to get sorted by then! After that I think it will need to be ...mid week packs...weekend off plan but careful!

i want a Christmas were I am not totally worried about what I eat!

Been on the treadmill tonight and did a 4 mile run ...so after my hour and 10 minutes on my horse this morning and run...I am in a happy place with exercise tonight!

Been good today...

porridge for breakfast.
Exante curry for lunch.
exante mushroom risotto for dinner

feeling good...going for a walk on treadmill in a second

Fantastic Shrimp that is great exercise - you will have a fab time and look fab on the 8th at your Christmas do my first one is the 18th of December I'd love to be able to look a bit slimmer by then x

Well done Shrimp. Sounds like you're in the zone!

Fantastic Shrimp that is great exercise - you will have a fab time and look fab on the 8th at your Christmas do my first one is the 18th of December I'd love to be able to look a bit slimmer by then x

You will do...and I know just the thing to help you look shimmery from Lush x

Just booked a 2 mile Santa Run with Liv on the 1st December....with full Santa Suits

You'll have to post a photo!

Back