Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

I know...how funny will it be with everyone dressed as Santa? X

I will....well the weight started to come off I was down 2lb this morning but then got a text from hubby on my way home 'did I want Chinese?' I was weak and said yes. So half a portion of salt and pepper prawns for me!

so did a 2.5 mile run on treadmill to try and help :break_diet:

Fingers crossed

Hi Shrimp the Prawns will be very low in carbs so won't do damage good woman for the treadmill I need to get back to the gym big time I am really bad with these dark evenings and getting back out to the gm but I Will have to x

Hi Shrimp. How's it going? Hope you're doing well.

Not too bad Lynne...not sticking TS but do feel more in control. Go a little mad with food every few days. Not weighed for a while but it's TOTM at the moment and feel that might get me down. Thinking positive...

booked my next holiday but that not until early April (skiing) so need to keep my fitness going!

ran 4 miles last night and Zumba tomorrow...

Liv has been off school ill today with a bad cold I hope it does not get passed on

Sounds good! You'll have to stay fit for skiing. Also for your santa race!

I know Lynne...the Santa suit came the other day and you could fit 3 of us in each one. It is going to be so funny. oH says he will come and take photos.

zumba was cancelled tonight :( So came home and did a hard 30 minute run on the treadmill. Well I was dressed to train so could not do it!

TOTM is killing this month...had me awake 2 hours in the middle of the night. And today the pain has been bad.

Oh Shrimp hope your TOTM pain goes its so unfair being a female and what we have to put up with. Well done on your 30 minute run that's fab can't wait to see the photos of your Santa run you will have a great time at the run x

You should try your Santa suit on and give us a preview!

Thank you Ladies...

lynne net you will have such a laugh...I will get Liv to do it with me tomorrow night

Up and out to do the horses at 6.30 but at least it is on the warm side!

lets hope for a good day all round

These early dark mornings are tough aren't they. Luckily mine always turn up for food not bringing them in yet as the nights are still quite mild. How the mud?

It is tough now it's dark at both ends of the day. All the messing with rugs taken off and put on does my head in!

the mud it not to bad just around the gates..and only an inch thick at the moment. We are lucky as all are fields are on a slight slope so most of the water runs into the farmers fields next door and they have no grazing on them in the winter.

what about the mud with you?

Not too bad yet but we are the bottom of the slope so eventually it all comes our way, at the moment though it is just the gateways and the main track up the field. I agree with the rugs tho what a pain they are.

Back