Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Getting really close to today's target of 14400 steps.....did a 6.8k run as my steps where quite low when I arrived home

Super stepper!

I have to say...every time I see/hear the advert for the Winter Olympics I get so excited!,,

Finished the day on 14543 steps

I have to say...every time I see/hear the advert for the Winter Olympics I get so excited!,,
I love watching the skiing :D
I love the ice skaking too. Odd though, as I don't watch that dancing on ice thing :confused:
Well done on your steps today Shrimp. I think my pedometer is not working correctly, so I think I will just continue with my gym mission :), to keep me moving :)

Hi Shrimp, how is your day going x

Hi Shrimp. Hope you've had a brilliant day with lots of steps!

Oh! Ladies I went off the rails yesterday. Loads of sweets and came in 2100calories..I did do loads of steps and will load them and today's later.:break_diet:I am putting it down to the stress of Liv leaving this morning for 8 night on her school tril. She has never been away for more than 2 nights and they where all in this country.:(
I know she will be fine but she is my baby...and at 13 it's hard for me.:mad:

She was so excited this morning it was brilliant...and I did put a huge smile on my face for her.

by now she should be about 30 miles from Dover...I hope she remembers to take another travel sickness tablet as with this wind the seas will be rough

Off to give myself a shake by the shoulders

Poor Liv, crossing the channel in this weather! She'll have a wonderful time. My son went on a school skiing holiday at the same age and he loved it. My main memory was the cost of all the clothes and equipment we had to buy before he went! Liv will be back before you know where you are! 2100 calories isn't too bad - could be much worse. Hope your husband is a lot better now.

Hope Liv has a great time - considering all your calorie intake is not too bad - hope Livs crossing is OK - good woman on your steps you are doing fab xx

Your daughter will be just fine - and have a great time!

2000 calories isn't too bad at all :)

......just put it behind you, onwards and downwards we go :D

Poor Liv, crossing the channel in this weather! She'll have a wonderful time. My son went on a school skiing holiday at the same age and he loved it. My main memory was the cost of all the clothes and equipment we had to buy before he went! Liv will be back before you know where you are! 2100 calories isn't too bad - could be much worse. Hope your husband is a lot better now.
Thank you Lynne. I know she will have a good time but I worry so much.

we are lucky as the equipment was not too much of a big deal for us as we ski as a family...so have must stuff, just needed a few bits that she had out grown. Thank goodness as it is so expensive,as you say.

Hope you have a brilliant day today Shrimp! And NO SWEETS!

Bet shell have a fab time and it'll be over before you know it with tonnes of washing lol. Hope your having a great day today xxx

Back