Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Glad the surgery went alright! And well done on the weight loss and the smaller clothes! Woohoo! The co-codamol tends to make me really really sleepy and I just pass out. Hope you heal super fast as well x

Pleased your surgery went well.I bet it felt great buying those clothes!

Just lowered my goal weight...as it seems so much closer after losing 9lb :fingerscrossed:

Hita shrimp! Sorry I'm a nightmare for keeping up with everyone's diaries! Haven't even tried to join in on the really long ones because I'll just be lost lol!

Glad your appointment went well with the laser eye surgery!!

And woooohooooo for going down a clothes size! Do you feel amazing? =)

I have to say I do feel very good....and the OH said you can see your weight coming off! That sounded really good

It's nice when you get a compliment isn't it?

My OH is just being horrible to me at the minute lol

Chelly I don't know why they do it...maybe they feel intimidated.

My OH was not being supportive to start with but then seemed to turn a bit of a corner when he asked for my help on losing weight. Since then he seems to be on my side and working with me. He is losing but on a calorie counting diet and is doing really well.

Maybe he is being horrid because as you are losing he thinks other men will be looking and commenting on how good you look..and so he could feel threatened.

you look fab and are doing really well

Breakfast...banana shake in coffee...not so sure but I have no chocolate or vanilla left!

About to get dressed and go and much out /ride my boys then Liv wants to go shopping for dresses! Shocked!

and back for grass to get a cut...busy day with lots of running around

have a great day everyone

Hope you have a lovely day and find a dress for youself too that shows off your weight loss. I haven't got an other half - I divorced him - but am hoping my weight loss will encourage my oldest son, Chris, to lose weight. I've got too sons - Chris who is tall like his father and overweight like me and Tom who is skinny like his father and short (but not as thank goodness) like me!

Yeah maybe that is the reason why! Thanks shrimp! He should realise that the fact I'm marrying him in August is enough to say I'm his lol!

Hope you have a great day out! =)

Lol Lynne, so you got rid of the first lot of extra weight now your into the second? Lol

Is your son much over weight? Do you cook for him or does he cook for himself?

Lynne I am sure your success will rub off onto your on. It is amazing what effect we can have on our children without even realising it.

chelly...love your thoughts " one pice of xcess baggage...."

Hay fever really bad this afternoon so had to take a tablet. Then started nibbling big style and felt that bad I went out and did a 4 mile run.

however must have looked like a blooming nutter as I was flapping around like a fish out of water, trying to get rid of the midge around my head. I just think the country side hates me.

off for a bath as I really smell horrible...I should not have had the sweets

Lol Lynne, so you got rid of the first lot of extra weight now your into the second? Lol

Is your son much over weight? Do you cook for him or does he cook for himself?[/QUOTE]

I laughed at that Chelly. Chris is very overweight but won't do anything about it. He's tall but weighs about 19stone with a lot of that being a huge beer belly. I cooked for him before starting exante but even though I fed him healthy meals he was (and still is) bringing home and eating lots of unhealthy snacks (eg full packets of biscuits, family packs of cripsp, cakes etc) from Sainsburies where he works, drinking lots of beer and having lots of takeaways!

Lynne I am sure your success will rub off onto your on. It is amazing what effect we can have on our children without even realising it.

I certainly hope so Shrimp! I think the turning point for him will come in September when we go to Turkey on holiday.

Is your son much over weight? Do you cook for him or does he cook for himself?

I laughed at that Chelly. Chris is very overweight but won't do anything about it. He's tall but weighs about 19stone with a lot of that being a huge beer belly. I cooked for him before starting exante but even though I fed him healthy meals he was (and still is) bringing home and eating lots of unhealthy snacks (eg full packets of biscuits, family packs of cripsp, cakes etc) from Sainsburies where he works, drinking lots of beer and having lots of takeaways![/QUOTE]

i totally understand this - i have 7 children. My eldest daughter is nearly 20 and at uni and she is around 19 stone. I see her reaching for comford foods when stressed or upset just like me, i feel so guilty for that. As a child my mum banned me having anything nice to eat, there was nothing good in the house. At 5 i was tsking pack lunches into achool with ryvita and carrot sticks, at 6 I was sent to boarding school cause of being bullied where i had to leave the dining room before desert was served and was the only child in the school not allowed sweets from the tuck shop. My mum had me on the cambridge diet at 11 during school holidays! I decided then not to ban my children from nice foods but all things in moderation - that approach did n't work with my daughter. Im so proud at the moment though, shes in her second week on exante and really trying hard. My second child is my nearly 18 year old son, hes 6ft tall and severely under weight, he is around 45kg (just over 7 stone). He has aspergers, adhd, odd and dyspraxia and his medication killsmhis appetite and he is one of those people that will not eat if he is not hungry, not even sweets or chocolates etc. His twin sister is a normal weight but she wants to loose a stone cause her hips are too wide, her words not mine lol. Next my nearly 17 year old twin boys, one is just a perfect normal weight the other is slightly under weight - he spend about 6 weeks in hospital last year with osteomylitis in his knee and he had just returned to school when he stupidly tried to jump over a concrete bollard (while still on crutches and fell landing on his elbow, totally smashing it to pieces, hes had two surgeries, 10 screws and 3 plates. He lost alot of weight during that time and has turned into a bit of a fitness freak. My 5 year old son is tall and skinny. My 2 year old daughter has become a bit of a chunk and i think i need to watch her closely. She was born really prematurely and had real problems weaning due to being tube fed for so long so she was kept on a high fat prem baby milk long past the recommended 12 months while we got her on solids and she piled on lots of weight so now im being careful with her diet.

I've hijacked this post, sorry x

I feel really fat to night as I have gone mad today. Back on plan tomorrow.

i am very disappointed with myself

So tired off to bed x

Hi shrimp, don't worry babes, I've had a crap weekend diet wide. Stuffed loads of rubbish down my throat and feel like a big fat loser now. I'm not gonna sweat it though, it is Monday, new fresh week to pick up and start again. Lets get back on this together hun xx

It's must be so hard seeing your children either over weight or underweight! My sister was always really skinny so my mum would buy nice food to try and help her gain weight but it would be me who would have ate it!

I started getting overweight in the summer before starting grammar school where I fell out with my friends on my street and would sit in the house eating all the time and would stay up til 6 am watching films and cooking myself pizzas and eating everything I could find and that's when I piled on the weight!!

After that my parents did everything to try and make me lose weight but it really is only when you realise in yourself you need to change and that's when you do!!

I feel really fat to night as I have gone mad today. Back on plan tomorrow.

i am very disappointed with myself

Hope your ok shrimp!! Get up today and use the disappointment you feel in yourself to be more determind to have a great week and be good! X

Back