Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Shrimp I did the very same today good all day went to fill my car up with petrol at 8pm and they had caramel bunnies on special they are my favourite and of course me being me couldn't just buy 1 I had 2 so 4 bunnies very bad :(

Well, with a 28inch waist Shrimp, I dont think a few crackers will do much damage you would notice ;)
Start again tomorrow :)

Oh I know....but I feel like a right tubby whale!

i don't think it is helped by what feels like TOTM possibly being on the way!...if so I would normally reach for the chocolate so would have got off lightly with crackers.

back on it tomorrow

Shrimp I did the very same today good all day went to fill my car up with petrol at 8pm and they had caramel bunnies on special they are my favourite and of course me being me couldn't just buy 1 I had 2 so 4 bunnies very bad :(

Umm caramel bunnies!

Oh I know....but I feel like a right tubby whale!

i don't think it is helped by what feels like TOTM possibly being on the way!...if so I would normally reach for the chocolate so would have got off lightly with crackers.

back on it tomorrow

TOTM or the onset of it is such an evil time. I think it's 50% physical and 50% psychological in that you do get a tad tubby around the middle but it also distorts your view of yourself coz it's such a miserable time. I always feel like I'm walking in a massive spotlight with one of those loudspeaker cars driving slowly in front of me announcing my every step. But then once it's gone again, you feel so much better. And you've done so well, a couple of crackers won't undo what you've done :)

a few crackers won't make a difference...it is what you do after a break is what makes the difference...keep going!!

Any slip up is understandable the successful dieters of this world have all had slip ups it's the getting back on the dieting train each time u have a slip up that makes u successful! Keep at it xx

We all go through this just ignore that blip and carry on...
Hope you have a good day.

Still can only dream of having a 28in waist lol

Any consolation Shrimp I did succumb to the chocolate craving this week due to totm and still lost 2lbs on wi this morn so am sure a few crackers won't have done any damage - well as long as your not eating them every day of course xxxx

Hope you're having a better day today Shrimp xx

Thank you everyone...had a much better day...the normal shake bar shake combo. Loads of fluids!

all the blooming signs of TOTM but not arrived yet...I am bloody convinced the menopause is on its way. Which does not bother me other than periods all over the place.

i can run tomorrow. Bring it on!

that will help everything....talked to one of my team today about Exante and the support from this site. She is thinking about joining us.

Made I choice today....I now plan to join Skinny Love (Ed) in those 9's....I am coming to get you 9's. be ready for me

Well done Shrimp on your decision on The 9s - you and ED are doing so so well - I wish I had your 28inch waist and your willpower sometimes on this diet X

Hi Shrimp. Blimey, you're doing well! Looking at going into th 9s and back to running tomorrow! You keep at it - I've no doubt you'll be joining Ed, and looking just as glamorous! Hope you enjoy your run! I'm struggling to fit exercise in with my work hours but will hopefully manage to get some running in at lunchtimes.

Lynne you are working long days at the minute...but even if you get a nice walk in at lunch will be good.

Good luck for your run today Shrimp :)
I hope your eyes can cope with it :)

Hi Shrimp. Hope you have a lovely day today and that you really enjoy your run. Make sure you don't overdo it!

Thank you so much Marge....doing it this evening after work.

Have my meeting today..will anyone say anything about my weight loss?

Did a quick mid week WI this morning and I have dropped 2lb. Now to keep it off and see if I can get any more off

Good luck with your run Shrimp..you are doing so well and another 2lb off..you are definitely in the zone..I need to get back on track..at this rate I am day on/day off and need to get a few days 100% under my belt to feel in control again

Glad yr feeling better now shrimp and goodluck with the run. Worst kindof exercise for me lol so ill leave the running to you! Xx

Enjoy the run Shrimp and the meeting no doubt you will get some nice comments you have done so well Xx

Back