Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Hi Shrimp. It's good that you haven't put any weight on. Hopefully you'll have a good weigh in on Saturday.

Fingers crossed Lynne. I have a meeting in 2 weeks with a lad of people that have not seen me for a while so it will be great to get their reaction.

I'll be interested to hear what my mum has to say on Thursday. She hasn't seen me since before I started the diet.

Best of luck Shrimp on Saturday for your WI. Lynne enjoy meeting up with your Mum on Thurs I bet she will notice a big difference X

Lynne I am sure she will be wowed by the new you

Had a challenging day with my car but stuck to plan.

took car in for a health check....told it would be an hour.
an hour later told it would be all day and did I need a lift anywhere.
then before my lift came it changed to needing to be in overnight and I could have a courtesy car.

3 hours later the phone call came to say it would be 3 weeks.

a very trying day.
Oh! and I left my jacket in my shop in the metro centre.

but still jut has 2 xshakes and a bar.

That is a trying day Shrimp so well done for sticking with the plan! Hope your car is OK x

Well done for sticking to the plan today! What on earth is wrong with your car that will take 3 weeks to fix?
Not so sure about my mum. She's a contrary individual!

It's something to do with the brakes but the part is going to take 3 weeks to get. The funny thing is...it's a Nissan, the garage is in Sunderland and the car factory where they are made is about 100 m from the garage!

hey hoo!

Lol. We had a similar thing happened to us a few years ago. I had bought a brand new Laguna six months before taking it on a 3 week static caravan holiday in France. In the 2nd week it developed a fault. (Mine was to do with the breaks too!). We had to call a mechanic to look at it and when monsieur arrived he explained (in French) that it would have to be taken away and loaded it onto the recovery lorry and drove away. Before going he told us he didn't know how long it would take. It transpired tht the local renault garage didn't have the part and it was going to have to be ordered from the renault garage. Then due to a variety of reasons including public holidays it was over 2 weeks before the part came and the car was fixed. Luckily the ins co provided us with a hire car and we were able to change the ferry back but we had to pay for additional accommodation and claim for this when we got back. Our 3 week holiday ended up lasting aboy 4 and a half weeks. It caused great hillarity at work with colleagues asking if they could join me on the next year's rennault drivers'trip to France!

That is funny!

especially being in France with a French car.

i was planning on taking mine to Dundee on a work trip and put it off because I was not happy with the way the car was running...must have had an idea!

how was your day today?

Spent the morning in the hairdressers and at work this afternoon. Had 2 coffees with small biscuits at hairdressers. Otherwise 100%

That's great...I was good until about an hour ago. For the second time this evening I felt dizzy when I stood up so I had a few cream crackers to try to sort it out.

just think I may be going too low..with fannying about today

Well done you're doing fab Shrimp. A few crackers won't break the camels back, and you're right to ensure your health is first! Have a lovely day, I hope the dizzy spells are over for you xx

Thank you ladies...same happened this afternoon. Just think that maybe as I have been out and about on shop visits and mucking the horses morning and night that the calorie intake is not quite enough for me and that I need a little more. I am still way under 1000 including a few crackers....

Tomorrow is WI but had a little look today...and the scales made me smile.

10st 9lb ...fingers crossed they still say the same tomorrow.

fingers crossed

Yaaaay I am so happy for you. Deffo they will go down only not upwards.

Fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in Shrimp xx

Thank you...I have been good so far today. And plan to continue to be good tonight

Back