Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Well done hun.
I wish I could run at that pace.
Sure you will get many compliments.

Hi Shrimp. Did anyone at the meeting comment on your weight loss?

Lynne...just 2 of the girls commented but I have to say my top was not the most flattering but I know I am doing well. Thank you for asking.

pulled a shirt out of my wardrobe last night that has always struggled to stay shut and gapped between the buttons over my boobs. It fits beautifully.. I am loving that my clothes all fit!

been out for my first run in 2 weeks it was really good ... Think I will go out tomorrow night as on Friday I am down in that there London to see Robbie Williams. I know I did not like him 3 weeks ago when I saw him at the same venue but my boss asked me to go in her place and its a corporate hospitality ticket!

Your doing amazingly well shrimp. I hope to be hot on your heels soon ;) xxx

Well done shrimp yr doing fab and enjoy robbie xx

Thank you both x

Enjoy Robbie & well done with the running! I can't even jog to the end of my street without thinking I can taste blood in my throat!! Xx

Well done on the run Shrimp :D

Hi Shrimp. Well done on your run. How far did you go? I love it when clothes I haven't fit into for ages now fit brilliantly - it's a great feeling. Robbie might be better this time!

I just went 2.7 miles. I am planning to do another short run before I go for a big one.

2.7 miles is pretty amazing though, isn't it. From where I'm standing at least :D I can walk that distance a few times over no probs, but running is a different matter, when every part of my body seems to take on a life of its own and decides to move independently to the skeleton underneath it all.
Hope you have a good time in London, and I'm sure you'll enjoy the concert especially seeing as it's free hehe ;)

Enjoy the concert and all that bopping up and down counts as exercise!!

How are you doing Shrimp?
2.7 mile run is good. Keep going...

Good afternoon Shrimp, well done on getting back into running xx

Had a good day and been out for another 2.7 mile run tonight!

ordered another month of shakes and bars...have you seen at the moment you get a free porridge?

and if you spend over £100 there is a code for 15% off...28 day pack came in at £92... Brilliant value

I got my delivery today I can't wait to try the new porridge! I opted for the free delivery and not the 4 .99 one with texts of when it arrived and it still came the next day which was fab and I got the 65% of 50 packs of shakes so I was a happy woman hope you are having a fab day Shrimp you are really doing fab with all the running well done X

Thank you I have had a great day...the hotel for the second week of my holiday has been confirmed so really excited now. At least I am not sleeping on the beah

Well done on your run shrimp :)
I'm back to the gym tomorrow, and gonna try and run after my class for 12mins :eek:
Im rubbish at running. :eek:
But you never see a fat runner eh ?;)

Hi Shrimp. Exante have had some good offers recently. I reckon it is because lots of new vlcd sites (with a lot more variety) are setting up and they're trying not to lose followers to them. Well done on your run. You'll soon be back out there running longer distances. It's really exciting booking holidays!

Back