Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Morning lovely Lady...are you having a good time?

Big run tomorrow how far should I run?

5 miles :)

Hi Shrimp. Having a lovely time. Have discovered I really like cosmopolitan cocktails. Visited Independence house in Philadelphia yesterday and went out for a meal at the golf club my brother in law goes to last night. Going to the beach at Jersey Shore today. How far did you run this morning?

You inspired me to run a little further this weekend. That and a little guilt from eating like a pig(low carb of course)!

i did a 5 miler sat and I've just run a 4.5 miler too. Today's killed as i left my trainers down the caravan so just wore some old sketchers that felt like bricks!!

so how far did you manage?

oh and queen b better watch out - I'm up to 2mins10 on my plank :) x

Omg I tried it (plank) and died at 40secs lol think I really need to get back to the gym but am gonna wait till this heat wave has passed I think as am not doing so well in this heat xx

Slim, forgot to say you're supposed to rest on your elbows, so not up fully like a press up?!

yes my partner was ridiculing me saying he could do it for 20mins so I challenged him at his mothers when he mocked me again and he didn't even manage a minute, ha ha. One nil to me :) x

I was doing it on my arms lol x

Back from tonight's run.
Monday 4 miles.
Wednesday 2.7 miles.
thursday 5.3 miles.
Sunday 9.6 miles
total so far for the week.....21.6 miles

Hi Shrimp. Having a lovely time. Have discovered I really like cosmopolitan cocktails. Visited Independence house in Philadelphia yesterday and went out for a meal at the golf club my brother in law goes to last night. Going to the beach at Jersey Shore today. How far did you run this morning?
I also love cosmopolitans... Did 9.6 miles

You inspired me to run a little further this weekend. That and a little guilt from eating like a pig(low carb of course)!

i did a 5 miler sat and I've just run a 4.5 miler too. Today's killed as i left my trainers down the caravan so just wore some old sketchers that felt like bricks!!

so how far did you manage?

oh and queen b better watch out - I'm up to 2mins10 on my plank :) x

glad I encouraged you to get out running...but watch your feet. 9.6 miles

Slim, forgot to say you're supposed to rest on your elbows, so not up fully like a press up?!

yes my partner was ridiculing me saying he could do it for 20mins so I challenged him at his mothers when he mocked me again and he didn't even manage a minute, ha ha. One nil to me :) x
I love it!

Legs feel tired today...think they need more deep heat

Yes my calf is killing too - think I could do with some of that today!

Well done on your long run - do you run on your own, or part of a club? Find it hard to motivate myself when I run alone, even though I enjoy it? When I used to train with a club (very friendly rather than competitive) I used to run for an hour or 2 on Sundays, but can't imagine doing that now for some reason? Most probably because I don't have any goals now other than to enjoy :D x

Actually just realised I did quite a bit this week. Quite pleased now I look back :)

Tues - 45mins Circuits
Wed - 3 mile run
Fri - 4 mile run
Sat - 5 miles
Sun - 4.81 miles

You 2 are both doing brilliantly with your running! My legs are quite stiff from doing squats. Going to add 50 crunches and a plank to my routine from today. Have to do 60 squats today

Jeezo shrimp !!!
Thats an excellent amount to run !
I will set the treadmill in the gym for 30 mins today, but im not sure how much of that I will be running :eek:

How long does it take you to run that distance Shrimp ?

Well done on the running I'm terrible at it. My bum wobbles and fees horrible lol

Back