Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Lol you have doubled what I've done!! I'll have to get myself a couple of horses, but that would stick out like a sore thumb where I live x
Ha ha! You never know they may fit in!?

i have just been for a run...I had a big number to beat from last Monday when I came in just under 19-20k. That my challenge this week...to beat the same days steps from last week

Well done Shrimp walking while on the phone is a great idea I work from home a lot so I'm defin going to give that a go - thanks for the idea x
Tigs you will be amazed how many it adds on

Ha ha! You never know they may fit in!?

i have just been for a run...I had a big number to beat from last Monday when I came in just under 19-20k. That my challenge this week...to beat the same days steps from last week

It's amazing how many steps you manage to get in Shrimp! What I do is try to beat the previous week's daily average every day which obviously increases every week if I do.

It's amazing how many steps you manage to get in Shrimp! What I do is try to beat the previous week's daily average every day which obviously increases every week if I do.
That's brilliant Lynne as your legs gets stronger.

I am so glad you started talking about steps that and seeing someone last September with a Nike Fuel made me research and ask for the fitbit for Christmas. I am on my Fitbit app as much as I am on here...I am loving the steps and it's making me run and walk on the treadmill.

i can't even make a cup of tea without doing extra steps

That's brilliant Lynne as your legs gets stronger. I am so glad you started talking about steps that and seeing someone last September with a Nike Fuel made me research and ask for the fitbit for Christmas. I am on my Fitbit app as much as I am on here...I am loving the steps and it's making me run and walk on the treadmill. i can't even make a cup of tea without doing extra steps

Ooh I want a fit bit now x

Hey hun saw your hubby wasn't well glad he is back home ;) how's your horse going mine ive basically taken a step back decided not to push the indoor jumping season at all.. she's never jumped great indoors but the last few shows have gone worse than ever I dont want to sell her and she jumps great outdoors so have basically decided to quit showjumping perminatly in the winter and hack and hunt if I feel the urge to compete do a little hunter trails or maybee even dressage as she is experianced in that feild but I am so not have done 2 tests in my life!! :p

Your steps are fab shrimp :)

That's amazing Lynne! I wish I could do that, I'm so focused with other things but when it comes to exercise, I'm so hit and miss, most of the time I couldn't care less. Must wear my pedometer tomorrow as I'm not in work but out and about, I'm curious to see how many steps I do.

I am so glad you started talking about steps that and seeing someone last September with a Nike Fuel made me research and ask for the fitbit for Christmas. I am on my Fitbit app as much as I am on here...I am loving the steps and it's making me run and walk on the treadmill.

i can't even make a cup of tea without doing extra steps

Do you need an iphone for Fitbit ? I cant ever see myself getting that many steps in a day shrimp. You deserve a medal x

Do you need an iphone for Fitbit ? I cant ever see myself getting that many steps in a day shrimp. You deserve a medal x
You need a computer and the app works on some android phones

Hey hun saw your hubby wasn't well glad he is back home ;) how's your horse going mine ive basically taken a step back decided not to push the indoor jumping season at all.. she's never jumped great indoors but the last few shows have gone worse than ever I dont want to sell her and she jumps great outdoors so have basically decided to quit showjumping perminatly in the winter and hack and hunt if I feel the urge to compete do a little hunter trails or maybee even dressage as she is experianced in that feild but I am so not have done 2 tests in my life!! :p

The horses are doing when. Well much better than the fields (mud)! But at least it's better than the snow.

i am getting out for a hack Saturday and Sunday, and the weather will determine how far. My daughter is a fair weather rider and will only go for a short ride if it cold/wet.

they have both been very good if they have had to stay in for a few days..the longer warmer days will be here soon

You need a computer and the app works on some android phones

So I can use it on a lap top ??. Probably a daft question lol, but I'm not very up on tech stuff x

So I can use it on a lap top ??. Probably a daft question lol, but I'm not very up on tech stuff x
Yes you could...have a look at the fit bit web site...I have a flex. Because I would lose if on a clip or in my pocket. It's on my wrist and I forget about it. I love it..it makes me move more

Glad you are enjoying your FitBit, Shrimp. I'm (im)patiently waiting on the UK release of the Force. Not much difference from the Flex, but I figure that if it can double up as a watch it will be handy!

How are you finding the sleep data? Does it really give you a sense of the quality of your sleep? :) x

You are doing great on the steps Shrimp I'd love one of those Fitbit gadgets they sound fab - I might treat myself to one when I get closer to goal :)

Glad you are enjoying your FitBit, Shrimp. I'm (im)patiently waiting on the UK release of the Force. Not much difference from the Flex, but I figure that if it can double up as a watch it will be handy!

How are you finding the sleep data? Does it really give you a sense of the quality of your sleep? :) x

Pi think the force is due for release in the spring...even though it's in Argos now but out of stock. The step data is good and you can link it to my fitness pal. Which is great to log food and activity.

the sleep data is great but I find some nights I think I have slept well and I have been restless etc.

its funny how most people that are on the site are from the US!

Steps not as good today and I did not beat the same day last week..came in 9776 steps. Mainly as Zumba was cancelled and I could not be bothered to go on the treadmill...instead took an hour and twenty minutes to load an item on eBay to sell

I think I will need to invest in one of these fitbits for a treat :p

Shrimp walk to the post office when your item sells as a trade off for today ;)

I like the sound of your little challenges just improving on same day last weeks steps. I love mini challenges :) xxx

Back