Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

How's your husband Shrimp? Hope he's doing well.

I hope she enjoys it Shrimp :)

How's your husband Shrimp? Hope he's doing well.
He's doing fine thank you...went to the Dr in the middle of the week thinking he would be signed off for another week..and he was signed off for a month..with a flee in his ear from the Doc!

You'll have to make sure he takes it easy!

Thank you everyone for your comments. We I went to a local cafe for a late breakfast early lunch and had a veggie cooked breakfast! Then in the middle of stuffing my face Liv face timed me from Italy. Tears came to my eyes and OH not impressed (grumpy sod). She had arrived and told me she made loads of new friends on the bus. Whoop whoop.

the food made me feel sick and my tummy has been full all evening still. Been on the treadmill but had to come off as I had to sit on the toilet very quickly!

all that rich food not good for me...ordered a box of 50 good old vanilla shakes, arriving tomorrow!
so I have them and plenty of curry and mushroom risotto!

i am on another cruise in a month so need to be in the 9's.

so far I am over 20k steps today and built a new bed for Liv's room

Aww Shrimp Liv will have a brilliant time. Nice that she remembered to contact you.
New day tomorrow & new resolve. You'll be able to get into the 9's in time. Where is the cruise going to?
20000 steps your feet must be sore lol well done x

hey hun thats good hubby is ok :) was riding today in the rain the girl that works for my mum her dog only nearly made me fall off!! :p mum said errr you shouted at Nikki today!! was like yer I did went something like this "Nikki sort out your ffing dog!!" it literally came into the arena and ran round it while I was riding!! :p
I went out Sunday morning on mine and it was pouring down, loads of waterproofs!

there was loads of water on the road and Red was funny when he saw the wave of water as the cars drove through them...his brain could not compute what it was

Aww Shrimp Liv will have a brilliant time. Nice that she remembered to contact you.
New day tomorrow & new resolve. You'll be able to get into the 9's in time. Where is the cruise going to?
20000 steps your feet must be sore lol well done x
It's my knees more than my feet that are a little painful today...I think it must have been the run at the end of the day.

Hi Shrimp so glad Liv is having a good time on her trip. Hope hubby is relaxing on his time off. Well done on those steps you are doing fab - the good old vanilla shakes you can't beat them can you I live on them and porridge - hope you have a great one x

Hey Shrimp, glad your hubby got signed off for a while, sometimes rest is the only thing to get you back on your feet, make sure he actually rests! Men are such horrors for that. Mind you, so are most people really.
Well done on those steps, you must burn a lot more calories that most of us flabby ones coz I'm sure your muscles burn a lot even when you're not moving due to all your exercise.

Hi Shrimp so glad Liv is having a good time on her trip. Hope hubby is relaxing on his time off. Well done on those steps you are doing fab - the good old vanilla shakes you can't beat them can you I live on them and porridge - hope you have a great one x
Vanilla is the best...enjoying one for breakfast in coffee!

Hey Shrimp, glad your hubby got signed off for a while, sometimes rest is the only thing to get you back on your feet, make sure he actually rests! Men are such horrors for that. Mind you, so are most people really.
Well done on those steps, you must burn a lot more calories that most of us flabby ones coz I'm sure your muscles burn a lot even when you're not moving due to all your exercise.
Thank you...I am not so sure. I think I need a whoosh

I'm glad everyone is well shrimp :)
Heres hoping you get a few whooshes for your cruise :D

Let's get whooshed out our nuts!!! xx

I love the vanilla but am saving it till I have finished the horrible Strawberry ones,
Here's hoping for good loss on WI Shrimp x

Hi Shrimp. Just calling in to say hello.

Hello everyone...weight in day is Friday but checked this morning and had a little whoosh over last few days. Been TS since getting the vanilla shakes....it's all about the vanilla! Down to 10st 4lb...onward and downwardsdownwards

Back