Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Hope you are having a good day shrimp.

Liv is my daughter..tests all done now need to weight for the results. Food went a bit made todayBACK ON IT AGAIN TOMORROW

Good luck tomorrow Shrimp & hope Liv is ok xx

Wishing you a successful day today.

How has today been Shrimp x

Oh! Busy! And I am working tomorrow. Holding an assessment day for 30 people if they all show up.

3 x porridge... Still can't do a mushroom risotto

been for a 3 mile run tonight and over 16k steps so far today (still using the fitbit!)

Oh! Busy! And I am working tomorrow. Holding an assessment day for 30 people if they all show up.

3 x porridge... Still can't do a mushroom risotto

been for a 3 mile run tonight and over 16k steps so far today (still using the fitbit!)

Sounds like a good day to me - well done x

It has Katie...but draining. How was your day?

Been quite a good one, work wasn't too bad then I went and got my nails done, then picked my mum up and brought her home to have tea with hubby - not long since taken her home.

Steps are really low today but I'm going on a ten mile walk tomorrow so they'll def be good after that :D

Gosh the 10 miles tomorrow will more than make up for today...good luck

Morning Shrimp. Just caught up with your diary. I hope Liv is OK. Is your husband fully recovered now? I'm in a similar position to you and am 1st 3lb heavier than I was when I went to Philadelphia last year. I'm having yet a further restart today so hopefully we can encourage each other as we go along. I've got a fitbit too now!

Hope your day has gone well shrimp & work finishes nice and early xx

Lynne...I am up for helping each other! We can so do this HoneyXxx

Susie my day was good seen some great people. So will be offering some people jobs next week always nice

hope everyone had a great day

Lynne..Liv's doing fine will get her results in 2 weeks. Ste gets exhausted very quickly.

thank you for asking

Just got on the scales (might make my weigh in day either Saturday or Sunday) will have a think this week!?

todays weight is 10st 12lb so that is 3lb off so far and back in the 10's....next mini challenge is to get to 10st 10lb

Well done; here's to the next 2lbs in the next week. :)

Fingers crossed Cate

Well done Shrimp. I reckon you'll soon lose the weight you've gained! When you decide what day to have as weigh in day I'll make mine the same. My mini challenge can be to get back into the 12s and the next one will be to get down to 12st 10lb by my birthday next Friday. I'll also aim for 10000+ steps every day until my birthday.

What day is good for you?

and I will go with 10k+ steps every day to your birthday with you x

Let's make it Sundays - I'll update my weekly weigh in diary with today's weight too.

Back