Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Hope the munchies didn't attack too much and that today's been a good day for you x

Looking very glamorous Shrimp. Hope the munchies have gone away xx

The munchies seem to come on once I get home. I can only assume that it is because I can run because it's dark. OH meant to be getting the treadmill out this weekend

Had munchies all weekend and even chocolate today.

Tomorrow back on track...the plan to have days of less than 1000 calories Monday to Friday

Hi had a look through your diary.. Interesting to read your journey.. Well done for how far you've come.. Pics look great :) will be subscribing for more! X

Good luck with the calorie counting Shrimp, hope it's a good day for you xx

Thanks for your comments Ladies.

i have not really said much on here but I have been mad busy with work over the last 6/7 weeks and just seem to be struggling to get on to read everyone's diaries. To give you an idea on how mad it is. I turned my work laptop on at 7.30 this morning and have just turned it off. I came way from it for an hour to do Livs tea and the horses tonight.

i just seem to be swimming in **** literally at the moment..trying to keep up beat but it's hard

Just caught up with your diary. Amazing and beautiful lady. Your pics are fab! Well done on your losses!

I know what you mean about work.....really getting me down as soo much to do and expectations are soo high! I have another week off so just de-stressing before the madness starts again!

Aw hope you get a break soon Shrimp x

Sorry to hear work is taking over, hopefully its a phase that will soon pass xx

Hope work eases for you Shrimp I do know what you mean I've not been on here much lately with the volume of work it's really taking over - tonight is my first night in ages I logged off at 8pm - it's crazy but it's good to catch up on the diaries here I've missed it x

You know, I think everyone is really struggling at work just now. It just seems that many companies all over the country are trying to get more and more out of their employees for no extra money.
I guess it's the aftermath of the recession. Hopefully things will calm down for you soon Shrimp :)

Thank you for all your kind words. The poop is still hitting the fan but I am going to try to say on here.

the good news is that even with everything that is going on...my weight is stabilised and I am pleased with that. Normally I would have hit the food when the stress started.

i had to put 83 of my staff at risk of redundancy...hence why I have been really busy...getting to the end of the consultation. And secured positions for about 95% of them???so really pleased

Dealing with possible redundancy must be tough to deal with Shrimp.

Good to see your weight is stable though x

It is Susie...but I'm getting to the final stages. It's a very difficult situation for my people and I'm drained at the end of every day x

1261 calories today..l13k steps including a 3k run on the treadmill

1298 calories eaten......13203 steps taken...including a 2 mile run.

Well done on not reaching for food redundancy is so stressful we are going through rounds at our place at the moment - well done on your run x

Thanks Tigs...it's shocking but I have managed to mitigate most redundancies thank goodness but so sorry for the hand full that I can't help.

2120 calories today.....just under 20k steps including a 5k run

Back