Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

It's a day late but Happy Christmas everyone :109::Christmas02r:

It's a day late but Happy Christmas everyone :109::Christmas02r:

Happy Christmas Shrimp, I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Shrimp. You've do soooooo well this year!

Thank you Sheridan I did have a good day bu ate far too much! How was yours?

Lynne I am really pleased with what I have done this year, other than my gain in the middle, but proved to myself I can get back on it. I have eaten too much over the last few days and put a few pounds on, the challenge is to get the straight off. How are you Lynne?

Thank you Sheridan I did have a good day bu ate far too much! How was yours? Lynne I am really pleased with what I have done this year, other than my gain in the middle, but proved to myself I can get back on it. I have eaten too much over the last few days and put a few pounds on, the challenge is to get the straight off. How are you Lynne?

Had a great Christmas thanks, I didn't over-indulge until Boxing Day which meant had a 4.4lbs gain!

You're doing really well and I'm sure the pounds will melt off in no time. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Shrimp. 2014 wasn't brilliant for me. I was 12st 6lb before Christmas and dread to think what I'll be by January 1st. I'm hoping to be below 11st 13 by the end of January to go to Istanbul - that's what I was when I went to Philadelphia. I reckon I should do it with 4 weeks straight on exante. Hopefully I can emulate your success in 2015!

Glad you had a good Christmas Shrimp.

I need to take a leaf out of your book I think. Well done on a successful year :D x

Thank you ladies....I will still be working on maintaining in 2015 as still convinced that it could go back on quicker than it came off...have a good night everyone tomorrow

San

Happy new year Shrimp x

Hi Shrimp. How's it going?

Happy New Year Shrimp. Looking forward to read how successful you are maintaining this year xx

Thank you ladies....I will still be working on maintaining in 2015 as still convinced that it could go back on quicker than it came off...have a good night everyone tomorrow

San

You are doing great at maintaining Shrimp :D

Good morning Shrimp
How are you doing?

Good morning Shrimp
How are you doing?
2lb off this week so down to 9.11... But have eaten a little more than I should the last 2 days. Need to sort myself out as I am at a ball next Saturday x

Happy New Year Shrimp. Looking forward to read how successful you are maintaining this year xx
Thank you GO. I'm going to do my very best....clothes in smaller sizes have to fit! X

Back