Shrimp's weekly weigh in

Thank you ladiesladies

One pound down this week!

1 less for me to worry about

Changing my weigh in day from Saturday to Friday.....it's easier for the family, they said!

Another 2lb off...and a few milestones crashed.

lost 1 and a half stone.
lowest weight for as long as I can remember.
in mid March I dreamed of being in the 10's never thought I would be so close to the 9's

Woo hoo yr doing so well shrimp. Can only dream of being as small as you lol xx

Aw we all have dreams lol xx

Omg, i would love to see the 9's again, well done Shrimp keep going and you may well just see them but pat on the back for how well you have done xxxxx

Woo hoo yr doing so well shrimp. Can only dream of being as small as you lol xx

Thank you...I never thought I would be here. But still have a lot of tubby bits an bobs that need to go!

That is really fantastic well done and slim I still dreaming of being as small as you x :)
Thank you...but I still don't feel small

Aw we all have dreams lol xx
It's funny now thinking back..but I always said 'if I wanted to be a size 10 I would be. I just don't want it enough'. Looks like this time I really do! I I have got a way to go but I am so close I can't give up!

Omg, i would love to see the 9's again, well done Shrimp keep going and you may well just see them but pat on the back for how well you have done xxxxx
Thank you Jasper...I will see them. Fingers crossed before my holiday next month

Found another treat for you :) last week I had a manicure and the lovely lady painted my nails with a gel polish. Great I thought will probably have ruined it before I get to the car as usual. But. One week on still looks amazing inspite of doing the horses everyday and working in the Cattery and gardening think its amazing. Not one chip. She says it would last 2 weeks before it needs replacing and then only because it grows out

Ive had my shellac on my toes since I went to that wedding 3 weeks ago and still looks good with no chips.
Dont like ot on my finger nails though as always drys them out xx

Feel I deserve it as my big rescue race horse laid down on something sharp in the paddock and had to have the vet out at 9 last night to sedate him and clip him back together. Was still walking him around the paddock at 11 last night trying to wake him up a bit before I could leave him. Clumsy great oaf that he is. Not sure what he did it on but the cut was so deep it was down to his shoulder bone almost looked like he was self harming and stabbed himself!

Back