Shrimp's weekly weigh in

I was the same.....

but jumped on the scales this morning and BOOM 2lb off.

looks like is slow and steady for me

Well done Shrimp- all going in the right direction :D

2 days to weigh in and it's been a tough week...4 days away from him :( really worried

Yahoo....reined myself back in straightaway and lost a pound! Not much but it's something I am proud of being away for more thn all the week.

shows myself that I can make good choices when around ood and don't need to go mad.

i even had a little drink on 2 nights (but kept that sensible as well)

the next challenge for coping while away is in 2 weeks...but I can do it

I hate typing on my iPad...it never comes out right, note to self...read before you press send

Gutted....2 days to weigh in and I have lost zero, nil, nothing bugger all!

other then last Sunday night (which was not shocking) I have been really good.

my mood has gone from high to low...in a nano second....pi@&ed off

When did you weigh?!

About 30 mins ago...I know I should not compare to my normal weigh ins as I normally weigh first thing Saturday...but I have been weighing twice a day and its just not moving...:(

Don't worry shrimp!! Sure I gained in my second week and when it came to weigh in I had a really good loss!! X

Its going to be a good whoosh then, fingers crossed for you.

Weigh in tomorrow ... Fingers crossed

Chelly...I was 2lb down so really pleased!

It just made yesterday even better...need to just keep it going and be down another stone by end of July (2 weeks before I go n holiday)

Thank you ladies x

Lost 1lb in 2 weeks...not much but I did go on the cruise in the middle of it! This week it is all about getting to the 10's and its about 4 years since I ave been there

You can do it shrimp!! At least you still lost after having fun on the work trip lol

Back