Shrimp's weekly weigh in

Good luck with you couch to 5k tomorrow keep me posted on how you get o !

well one pound down this week and 3hour sleep to go!

Hi Shrimp will do I was 3lbs down this morning off to get trainers today and possibly a precautionary knee support :) half looking forward to it and half wondering if I should call an ambulance just in case. Hope you slept well and enjoy xx

I know you will do well just take it easy and at your own pace

Just about to do the last run of week two and have found I am looking forward to it and even so much as to be looking forward to testing myself on week three! Who am I ? My legs ached a lot week one but after the last one were so much better I have begun to think I might be able to do this after all. Hope the holiday is going well and you enjoyed the spa with your daughter x

You will be able to do it...I really struggled at the start with the breathing as I ran further I.e +3 mins. It came in time but I had to do a couple of the weeks twice before I could move on.

The holiday is great..weather has turned a little rainy again but nothing we can do about that!

the spa was great we do it at least once on our main holiday. I want to get her used to the experiences I never had until I was a lot older.

Yes am waiting to need additional oxygen for the three minutes back to being shadowed by an ambulance :) did your weight loss stall a bit when you started exercising as I am wondering if on the days I do this I might need to up the calories a bit? Mind you I am off to Tuscany on Thursday so not sure why I am worrying. Will be hitting the treadmill while I'm there tho and although I'm not getting the results on the scales I'm used to my body has most definitely changed shape in the last two weeks. Sorry about your weather it's like autumn here today so enjoy while you can x

I eat more when I run over 4 miles...that's when I start to worry about not having enough but I never go over 1000 calories until I am running +7 milesish. Hope that makes sense...

i would love to go to Tuscany! I have only been to Florence in that area...beautiful.

Ha can't imagine running that far yet but managed the week three one ok. I should believe in myself a bit more and have confidence. Will keep the calories as they are and just hope it sorts itself out soon. On the exante website it does say that when you add in exercise it does take a couple of weeks for the body to learn to take the new energy requirement from the fat stores instead of your food intake hope it catches on soon! Enjoy the holiday

The tower would be a must flying to Pisa....enjoy yourself

Jumped on the scales this morning...10st 8lb.
put on 6lb.

daily weight check starting.....what will I be tomorrow?

Hi Shrimp, at least you are monitoring things and you know what to do so good luck with the loss - cant wait to be 10.8 its very close to my goal.:)

Come on Jasper...you can get there

So been weighing daily on my diary.

official WI is Friday but those holiday pounds are coming off. Today I was down to 10st 4.2lb.

can I get to 10st 2lb by this coming Friday. I am away with work the next 2 days so need to be really careful...but taking runners for tomorrow. Can I squeeze in 4 miles on the beach at Haggerston Castle?

Hi Shrimp I'm sure you can do that. Fingers crossed for Friday. Am on way home today so may be too chicken to see what the damage is tomorrow :) maybe Thursday!

Have a safe journey...I would go with Thursday x

Holiday weight nearly off....

today's weight.

10st 3.6lb

Went with Thursday 2 up but gone Friday morning. Well done with your losses this week yours will be gone shortly too x

Thank you x

Back